Last year one of my 4th graders wrote "ass fuckers" on the gym bathroom wall. I took a pic I'll post it in a few minutes. Also one of my second graders my first year dropped a note on the gym floor and I picked it up after class opened it and it said " I hat her somuch, she socks deck" no picture of that but it was funny.

Was getting tired of the lol meme as muh picture, so I thought I'd change it to something a little more meaningful haha

Nice Relient k icon, on that topic when are we getting a goddamn boxset.

You can't make a song busting on people for not listening to vinyl when half your catalog hasn't made it there yet, am I right?!?

So, are you guys teachers? I am a custodial technician. Cleaning shit's my game and Jason is my name.

Yep, ten years now and counting. Probably until I die. At least I make it fun by playing them music that they wouldn't normally get to listen to. This year I decided to play them Converge. Imagine a bunch of kids from an urban school rockin' out to Jane Doe.

Nice Relient k icon, on that topic when are we getting a goddamn boxset.

You can't make a song busting on people for not listening to vinyl when half your catalog hasn't made it there yet, am I right?!?

If they released a boxset I would crap myself with happiness. I would love to have Five Score and Two Lefts especially. The only one I've been able to get is FANSD. Mmhmm needs to be repressed, and I totally agree with you on the whole "no one knows what vinyl is" thing, well if you pressed your albums, I'm sure you'd open a few eyes to records.

If they released a boxset I would crap myself with happiness. I would love to have Five Score and Two Lefts especially. The only one I've been able to get is FANSD. Mmhmm needs to be repressed, and I totally agree with you on the whole "no one knows what vinyl is" thing, well if you pressed your albums, I'm sure you'd open a few eyes to records.

Would love this so much. I don't have any of their stuff on vinyl but I have always been a huge fan. First music video I made for video class... Sadie Hawkins Dance. Oh oh oh!

i feel bad for anyone who does not have access to Fios.  we had Comcast for 4 years before my wife and I bought our house and were able to get Fios. have had zero problems with it in the 3 1/2 years we've had it, never had to have anyone stop out to fix anything, never lost our internet or signal once (other than bc of power)... comcast was out at our apt every 6 months to fix something, internet would go down, TV would get pixelated/boxy, it blew. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic