say you can't re-sell anything you take

I'd honestly consider a grocery store

also just realized that most groceries have a shit load of gift cards for everywhere. I'll pile them on top of all my cakes

would gift cards work though? cause the cashiers have to activate them, and that would take a long ass time.

good call on cakes though

man, we need a medical advice/share your diseases/talk remedies thread. maybe there is one. naturally i didnt look.

my eyes are very dry. went to eye dr to have them looked at. apparently when my eyelids close its supposed to leave a nice wet film behind...but alas, mine dont. he did a few tests and hes going to put tiny plugs in my tear ducts so i have water in my eyes. this is truly weird and i dont want to do it.

i just imagine lil stoppers like on beekers and lab equipment. i imagine him slipping and scarring my eyes. just weird.

man, we need a medical advice/share your diseases/talk remedies thread. maybe there is one. naturally i didnt look.

my eyes are very dry. went to eye dr to have them looked at. apparently when my eyelids close its supposed to leave a nice wet film behind...but alas, mine dont. he did a few tests and hes going to put tiny plugs in my tear ducts so i have water in my eyes. this is truly weird and i dont want to do it.

i just imagine lil stoppers like on beekers and lab equipment. i imagine him slipping and scarring my eyes. just weird.

seems like you have the merit to be the one to start it. Good luck to you sir. 

my mom had lasik and had to have that done. don't fear it! it helped her a ton.

thx joe. messing with my eyes is top 5 of my biggest fears. ive already conquered a few other fears and it was horrible.

I had surgery right under my eye a few years ago and had a needle essentially stabbed into my eyeball. I wish I could alleviate your fears, but I can't. But you seem to have beasted some health issues already so why should this be any different? 

Back to the domesticating wild animals talk...

My friends in richmond had a pet squirrel. A bum had a squirrel that was just born and Had not opened it's eyes yet and they traded the bum the squirrel for a handle of liquor. The squirrel would run around the house and shit like a dog. It was rad.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic