Same here, it was a nice fall but has been unseasonably cold since. This morning the apparent temp is 0.

It was like the same here.

On another note, sober tianna almost got in like a dance battle last night. Some black chick was all dancing and everybody around her was like daaaaamn, so I stepped in and busted a few moves. I felt like I was in one of those shitty dance movies for like 5 seconds. Then I was over it. People were digging it though, and I'm the most awkward dancer

Black Friday has me completely brainwashed this year.  All I want to do is throw money at stores for things I don't need.

Cheap second TV?  Sure why not.

PS3?  Take my money.

Records?  I'll just give you my wallet and stop me when it's empty.

Winter Jacket?  I actually do need an actual winter jacket so this one is logical.

Random other shit?  Why the fuck not, I payed of my credit cards.

Black Friday has me completely brainwashed this year.  All I want to do is throw money at stores for things I don't need.

Cheap second TV?  Sure why not.

PS3?  Take my money.

Records?  I'll just give you my wallet and stop me when it's empty.

Winter Jacket?  I actually do need an actual winter jacket so this one is logical.

Random other shit?  Why the fuck not, I payed of my credit cards.

you sound like a good time

a sophomore at my alma mater went missing friday night. they found him today. not a happy ending. two nights out in the southern tier weather at this time of year pretty much guaranteed that. i feel really shitty about it. mostly because i know how many times that could have been me, or people i knew, and what made it so that he got a shitty ending and the rest of us didn't?

What happened? Did he decide to go all Walden on everybody? How do you end up outside for two nights?

people last saw him leaving a party on late friday night/early saturday morning. my best guess is that he passed out somewhere between the party and campus, and the cold did him in. but he wasn't reported missing until today so i guess nobody noticed he wasn't around all day saturday...or maybe they had to wait 24 hours idk how missing persons works in NY (thankfully)

man thats awful. there was a graduate student at the school I graduated from who committed suicide in his room on campus, it was a one person room. the thing is that he was in there long enough that it started to smell once you got off the elevator.

on a completely unrelated and more uplifting note, the salted caramel hot chocolate at Dunkin is the tits.

I'm so exhausted I'm hoping that I can finally sleep past 7:30am.

I also got a rad job offer for the future but unfortunately nothing that's going to make Warped Tour job hunting any easier this year.

Also, all this salted caramel talk makes me really upset I don't have any.

(Double also, I've been away from this board all day and it makes me feel weird.) 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic