Too bad Alton Brown became a raging dickhead, right?

BTW Ferris Bueller's Day Off is on Comedy Central right now. Thank god I'm salaried and can be late for work tomorrow.

I missed that. What happened? I check out his podcast occasionally, and at least on it he seems like the same old Alton

I finish work on friday for good. Good bye to this shit country and back to the beautiful land of England. All of December off and back to work in mid January woohoo.

Azerbaijan. It's a little backwards to say the least.

Might be going to Houston in the new year with work... Even Texas is more civilised than here (I actually quite like texas and the US in whole)

How the hell did you end up in Azerbaijan? Family, school, deathwish? The last one is a joke obviously but random small former Soviet state is random.

I missed that. What happened? I check out his podcast occasionally, and at least on it he seems like the same old Alton

Apparently when he lost a ton of weight he became holier-than-thou and some really condescending attitude was the result. I think he's also sick of making small talk with fans. But he is good at turning on the charm for the cameras.

How the hell did you end up in Azerbaijan? Family, school, deathwish? The last one is a joke obviously but random small former Soviet state is random.

I'm a Engineer & there's a lot of work out here. I was on & offshore Angola last year, that was an eyeopener & could have been a deathwish haha. I never thought I'd see a guy sat on a plastic chair outside a shop, in shorts and flip flops holding a AK-47. But I did.... more than once.

(420th post blaze itttttttt)

This girl instagrammed a photo of her spinning her records on a floral print Crosley and the photo had various comments of "Wow, that's such a great record player, where did you get it?" or "wow, doesn't vinyl sound so great?" 

I'm cringing for dayzzz. 

This girl instagrammed a photo of her spinning her records on a floral print Crosley and the photo had various comments of "Wow, that's such a great record player, where did you get it?" or "wow, doesn't vinyl sound so great?" 

I'm cringing for dayzzz. 

Oh no....that's so sad

I'm cringing for dayzzz. 

HEY GUIZ LIKE AND FAVORITE FOR MORE VINYLS

I'm cringing for dayzzz.

What's your sextagram name?

What's your sextagram name?

Same as here, Loganeatsdirt! 

Bah, woke up late for work today. Probably my least favorite feeling.

Waking up late for anything is awful, you just get in that frantic mindset you can't shake. I hope your day goes well regardless!

Can't wait for this week to be done. On top of the 4 day weekend, I get to sit and watch football! I usually work on Sundays from 12 to 9, so I never get to do that! I'm excited!

I'm a Engineer & there's a lot of work out here. I was on & offshore Angola last year, that was an eyeopener & could have been a deathwish haha. I never thought I'd see a guy sat on a plastic chair outside a shop, in shorts and flip flops holding a AK-47. But I did.... more than once.

(420th post blaze itttttttt)

that's both fascinating and terrifying

Can't wait for this week to be done. On top of the 4 day weekend, I get to sit and watch football! I usually work on Sundays from 12 to 9, so I never get to do that! I'm excited!

internet high five

i have a 7 day weekend coming up

I'm off all this week so I am currently editing photos from a shoot I did this past Saturday and watching Maury.  Feels like college, lol.

Maury is the shit.

Enjoy your time off dudes and lady! I will be here. Working. Black Friday. Cyber Monday.

Maury is the shit.

Enjoy your time off dudes and lady! I will be here. Working. Black Friday. Cyber Monday.

If it makes you feel any better, I have to work Black Friday too.  I'm guessing most people are out of the office, which means I won't have anything to do either (my work is mostly related to another department).  I'm going to try and snag the few Black Friday RSD releases I want online and hopefully get some other cheap shit.  My company also considers it a holiday, so 1.5x pay!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic