Anyone else working today?

You know it...supposed to be working 6-6, but there is a factory warm-down today, so if I am lucky I will be out of here after lunch. *fingers crossed*

what the fuck is white balance and why do i need it for my records?

It is a photography/videography term.  When your camera is displaying white as anything but white, it requires white balancing. (See AnalFang's other photo below - it's overly yellow, which means the white balance is off.  The Touche record art appears green, not blue as it actually is, so it is too yellow.)

Where the hell have you been?

Right here!  Over the weekend I travelled to Philly to see The Early November then went to Delaware to spend time with my boyfriend's sister and her family for an early Christmas.  I'm off work until Jan 2 so yesterday I was getting bloodwork for my thyroid and doing other errands for my mom since she's off, too. (She's a teacher.)

You're right I meant to post this image:

u1wpIpb.jpg

I took the picture a while ago as a joke that encapsulates everything I hate about people taking pictures of their records.

Ah true, that makes more sense, lol.

I actually wish I had a job that would let me work on Christmas.  Only for the fact that I'd then be able to skip family Christmas.  Little in life fills me with despair as much as dealing with that day.

That is one reason I still continue to work on Christmas. I can't stand my family for more than an hour or two at a time.

I actually wish I had a job that would let me work on Christmas.  Only for the fact that I'd then be able to skip family Christmas.  Little in life fills me with despair as much as dealing with that day.

Yeah i agree most of the time.  My family is increasingly lazy about holidays and it just kills the fun for me.  I'm away from home this year for far too long but at least I brought my dog with me.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic