Yeah bud. I don't think anyone would really get offended. I can't relate to Bruce on that one at all. Seems pretty callous to me, I'll assume he was being hyperbolic for the sake of comedy. If you are only inviting people you really know and care about I can't imagine anyone really caring. I suspect there will still be a decent amount of complaining, but not much to your face.

If you go no freebies after the first hour just give the inner circle the heads up so everyone knows to bring pocket whiskey. They should be anyway to a wedding, but a gentle reminder never hurts.

I was being slightly hyperbolic for comedic effect. But it's true, weddings are stressful for everyone. Obviously guests have it easier than the bride and groom. The least you can do is pay for everyone's drinks. Buy a truckload of cheap ass PBR, you don't need top shelf liquor but as a wedding guest I feel entitled to free booze for my troubles.

To be fair I'm a lush and an asshole though.

Well, I got another call for an interview with another company. Same type of job, but for a smaller company that is a little closer to where I would be living. So that's cool, and it's good to have options. Plus I was in a good mood from getting a second interview with the first prospect that I was a little more charismatic, and charming on the phone with this employer. So fingers crossed I get something.

Man. I've been gone from this place for two weeks...and no one noticed which is a bit disheartening...and I see that plenty of shenanigans have been taking place. 

Juan, I always notice. Do you know how many times I've gone to post some good Swifty content, and said to myself "no one will appreciate it"!

Well, I got another call for an interview with another company. Same type of job, but for a smaller company that is a little closer to where I would be living. So that's cool, and it's good to have options. Plus I was in a good mood from getting a second interview with the first prospect that I was a little more charismatic, and charming on the phone with this employer. So fingers crossed I get something.

Good luck, dude! It's always nice to be holding all the cards :)

Man. I've been gone from this place for two weeks...and no one noticed which is a bit disheartening...and I see that plenty of shenanigans have been taking place. 

I noticed. There was a significant decline in post quality since you've been gone.

Thanks, dude.

Also, did you see there is a Dopethrone repress up on Amazon? I know you have it, but it's cool they're repressing it.

I did see that! I'm always happy to see sweet stuff getting a repress so everyone can get one :)

Also glad I don't have to worry about picking up any more E Wizard stuff. Shit gets expensive fast.

Yeah bud. I don't think anyone would really get offended. I can't relate to Bruce on that one at all. Seems pretty callous to me, I'll assume he was being hyperbolic for the sake of comedy. If you are only inviting people you really know and care about I can't imagine anyone really caring. I suspect there will still be a decent amount of complaining, but not much to your face.

If you go no freebies after the first hour just give the inner circle the heads up so everyone knows to bring pocket whiskey. They should be anyway to a wedding, but a gentle reminder never hurts.

My Groomsmen gifts were going to be flasks anyway so this works!

I was being slightly hyperbolic for comedic effect. But it's true, weddings are stressful for everyone. Obviously guests have it easier than the bride and groom. The least you can do is pay for everyone's drinks. Buy a truckload of cheap ass PBR, you don't need top shelf liquor but as a wedding guest I feel entitled to free booze for my troubles.

To be fair I'm a lush and an asshole though.

I'm having my gallbladder out tomorrow, and I'm nervous and otherwise okay.

Best of luck, homie! I was going to post on here about to make sure you get maximum POSI vibes from the VC crew. Refrained from it since I didn't know if you wanted your personal business out there. But since you post...

POSI VIBES ALL AROUND YOUR WAY!

9F517094-AF08-41BB-B324-F4BEE834C33C.gif

I'm having my gallbladder out tomorrow, and I'm nervous and otherwise okay.

I got mine out a little over a year ago and it's been great. The procedure is quick and there's not much pain afterwards. I used to get acid reflux attacks in the middle of the night that felt like someone stabbed me in the chest and was twisting the knife. I'm so glad they're gone now that I don't have a gallbladder.

I got mine out a little over a year ago and it's been great. The procedure is quick and there's not much pain afterwards. I used to get acid reflux attacks in the middle of the night that felt like someone stabbed me in the chest and was twisting the knife. I'm so glad they're gone now that I don't have a gallbladder.

It's super quick and easy compared to what it used to be. My dad had his out, an he has a scar half way across his stomach. Now it's 3 tiny slips, and they suck it out.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic