I hope it's cause of that "investment" post. Fuck this place lately. Is the summer heat making the retards go more retard?

This place lately had been shit, as well as my job. Just learned tonight that they have people "spying" on my drpartment. Fuck that shit. I could go on a huge rant but I'll save that.

Retards. Retards everywhere.

Have seen this a lot in the newb section at head-fi lately too, really bad stuff. Like I said, one newb asking about lossy vs lossless and another saying lossy loses info every time it gets moved while lossless doesn't. OMFG I had to wonder if this guy was real and made myself answer him nicely. Was hard to hold back though.

Today someone asked if he should buy CDs or just buy digital downloads because he doesn't have a good CD player yet. Maybe I will reply "Vinyl" :)

I got half way to work, and realized I forgot my badge to get in and out of the deck/building. Had to turn around to go get it, and was 8 minutes late :(.

Also feel a migraine starting. It's hot out, so probably the cause.

I'm not a fan of AC, so it's not on. I only turn it on when I get miserable- last night was pretty bad trying to sleep, so might have to tonight.

i'm rebuilding the website for the company i work for and my boss is like "why cant you get it done in a day?"

Your boss sounds terrible.

I told him if he wants it done in that amount a time to hire a web development team. I am not a web designer, I am just using the skills I've taught myself over the years.

Seriously. It's not an easy task to do in a day even if you know a lot (depending on the overhaul). Damn cheap companies.

I had a granola bar with chocolate chips in it for breakfast, and of course a part of a chip fell on my chair wihtout me noticing... so I have chocolate on my ass. Probably looks like I shit myself.

What an annoying day.

goooooood morning VC

Morning everyone! Any idea where I can get some slim fitting khaki's? I need some for the second job tomorrow and I haven't bought khakis in years!

no idea - express or gap?

Great Particle show last night.  Great sushi last night.  Great pot last night from Michigan.  Great Great Great Wednesday

annnnnnnd, I might have just scored free tickets to Spoon w/The Antlers Saturday in Covington, KY.  

I love Spoon.  

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic