Weed is better than alcohol anyways. I've just developed mild alcoholism during the 4 years I couldn't smoke weed.

No hangovers, no incredibly stupid decisions, and if you blackout - you're usually just asleep!

During my binge phase, I can't even recall some of the capers I got involved in, just what people can related to me.  I'm just glad I survived it without any lasting addictions, children, or warrants for my arrest.

Of course kissing a girl ended horribly. It always ends horribly. Forever. Live for the brief moments in between the horrible.

Believe me, I had my deeply personal reasons for being straight edge and I believed I'd be sober forver. But read the first part of my post and you'll know why eternal sobriety is bullshit.

Wtf at your gym class. When I was in gym we had to run and play sports and it was awful.

I didn't hate gym class because we got to play weird games and throw shit at each other. I still opted out every year of highschool during swim season. (varsity athletes at our school got to opt out of gym so they wouldn't get hurt doing stupid shit in class.)

Don't be friends with anyone who says the word turnt. Ever.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

I didn't hate gym class because we got to play weird games and throw shit at each other. I still opted out every year of highschool during swim season. (varsity athletes at our school got to opt out of gym so they wouldn't get hurt doing stupid shit in class.)

Lucky! I have an actual mild chlorine allergy and they made me swim :/

I sent them a screencap of your quote and this was my response:

0xvfxrO.jpg

Gross.

Also, find a lady (or guy) friend who is clean and using some kind of birth control (the copper-IUD is the BEST THING EVER), so you can experience the blissful, euphoric heaven of condomless sex.  That's one of the things I miss from my LTR.  Condoms suck.

Yesssssss. Do this.

Also, find a lady (or guy) friend who is clean and using some kind of birth control (the copper-IUD is the BEST THING EVER), so you can experience the blissful, euphoric heaven of condomless sex.  That's one of the things I miss from my LTR.  Condoms suck.

They are the worst. But wrap your tool kids. Until you meet someone who knows of the magic that is what this guy is talking about.

They are the worst. But wrap your tool kids. Until you meet someone who knows of the magic that is what this guy is talking about.

Can't imagine myself getting laid anytime soon. Maybe I'm just not that optimistic, but I'd say not for a while. I'm pretty content with that, though.

Can't imagine myself getting laid anytime soon. Maybe I'm just not that optimistic, but I'd say not for a while. I'm pretty content with that, though.

I'm to socially awkward to even see myself rounding first base anytime soon. That being said, I'm not too terribly upset about that. Not something I'm really prioritizing in my life right now anyway. I'm really just focused on my school work and music right now. Going to see Against Me!, Circa, and The Fall of Troy before the end of the year, so that'll kick ass. That being said, there's a girl I wouldn't mind inviting along, but see above. 

I'm to socially awkward to even see myself rounding first base anytime soon. That being said, I'm not too terribly upset about that. Not something I'm really prioritizing in my life right now anyway. I'm really just focused on my school work and music right now. Going to see Against Me!, Circa, and The Fall of Troy before the end of the year, so that'll kick ass. That being said, there's a girl I wouldn't mind inviting along, but see above. 

You haven't told me about this girl! She isn't one of the crazies that you attract?

God damn. I was in a pretty "serious" relationship when I was 16. I was in a pretty "cool" band at that time too. Lots of sex drugs and rock and roll for a 16 year old Butcha.

I'm just clean cut and boring. I haven't seen a need for any high school relationships because it won't really go anywhere serious and would only cause drama. Plus with my crazy ass Fox News Catholics of parents, I just haven't seen it to be worth the effort.

Still making music?

Fuck dude I wish. I had a couple of cool projects going from like 20-24. Then did soloish stuff for a few years. Then my house in New Orleans got robbed 2 weeks before I moved to portland. Had to sell all my guitar equipment to fund my move. Now just stuck with my olllld acoustic.

You've got a record collection. If girls from my school are a good indication, it's interesting enough to bring someone over to see  ;)

Plus they don't know how bad picture discs are, they just think they look cool.

On mobile so I can't quote from the last page, but see last comment about crazy Fox News Catholic parents.

I don't even know her well enough to if I wanted to/didn't have my parents.

On mobile so I can't quote from the last page, but see last comment about crazy Fox News Catholic parents.

I don't even know her well enough to if I wanted to/didn't have my parents.

What's the issue with your parents? They won't let you bring a girl home to see your collection? They must be pretty protective.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic