Make sure to wear your rubber bands. I never did, so I essentially wasted a ton of my parents money. One of the teeth on my lower jaw is slowly creeping back forward too, which sucks. Everything else is still nice.

I love subtitles. Sometimes I'll even watch tv or movies with the subtitles on. It's much better than having voice overs. Those are the worst.

my friend is like that too, I can't stand subtitles. Except when it's a different language. But this movie is about making Jeans in a factory in China

Man, the local guy that restores turntable is selling some really nice Thorens he did a lot of work on, but they are expensive. Around $950 for the 160. I really want a Thorens, but not for that price.

Fuck. I'm back today and apparently have a math test I didn't know about until this morning and I was absent for the review. I went to go talk to the teacher early this morning to get some help on something and he basically told me to fuck off. Great start to the morning.

Just finished, feeling an 80-85 :/

I got a 63 on that calc test. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I'm seriously more concerned about my teeth/gums though. I know I'm not supposed to be complaining, but it feels like I'm chewing glass at all times.

Yeah, it's not fun at all. I really need to start wearing my retainer again to pull my teeth back to where they were. I've got a little space between my teeth because I always forget about it but now I'll do it when I get home for a while

Man, the local guy that restores turntable is selling some really nice Thorens he did a lot of work on, but they are expensive. Around $950 for the 160. I really want a Thorens, but not for that price.

I could throw together an excellent studio for that price.  Fuck that.  

If it makes you feel any better, I lost an auction in the last 10 sec, an hour ago (what a surprise), on the 'bay', for a SL-1210.  $5.  5 lousy dollars.   Just made me smile.  

I've never imagined paying that much for a table.  Hell no.  Even if I had to spend money that I could burn, I don't think I could, on a shiny table that looks like it could send a telegram, or call the ISS in space

I could throw together an excellent studio for that price.  Fuck that.  

If it makes you feel any better, I lost an auction in the last 10 sec, an hour ago (what a surprise), on the 'bay', for a SL-1210.  $5.  5 lousy dollars.   Just made me smile.  

I've never imagined paying that much for a table.  Hell no.  Even if I had to spend money that I could burn, I don't think I could, on a shiny table that looks like it could send a telegram, or call the ISS in space

That sucks. I could easily drop the cash for a vpi table, if I had the money, but I don't. A Scout JR. is my current dream table. $1500.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic