Dear children of VC,

Do more drugs and less school work. Kiss a girl or something. Skip gym class or sneak off into the woods to smoke cigarettes during the mile run. Don't respect authority. Except maybe your weirdo stoner English or art teacher. They're probably alright.

Art and English teachers have been the only teachers I kept in contact with. Also recently heard my super gorgeous ex sciencr teacher is single now, makes me wanna ask her out to dinner or something. (I would never.)

Dear children of VC,

Do more drugs and less school work. Kiss a girl or something. Skip gym class or sneak off into the woods to smoke cigarettes during the mile run. Don't respect authority. Except maybe your weirdo stoner English or art teacher. They're probably alright.

>Do more drugs and less school work

Nah

>Kiss a girl or something

Not going there again

>Skip gym class or sneak off into the woods to smoke cigarettes during the mile run

Nah

>Don't respect authority

Respect is earned, not inherent

>Except maybe your weirdo stoner English or art teacher. They're probably alright

I didn't even take art this year, but my English teacher is a bit too alert to be a stoner. Damn those inconsistent stereotypes...

Nah

Not going there again

>Skip gym class or sneak off into the woods to smoke cigarettes during the mile run

Nah

>Don't respect authority

>Except maybe your weirdo stoner English or art teacher. They're probably alright

I didn't even take art this year, but my English teacher is a bit too alert to be a stoner. Damn those inconsistent stereotypes...

WHAT?

You're 15. You better kiss some more girls. Or boys. I don't give a shit, just kiss someone you think is cute

Wait on the drugs, but definitely do some eventually. I don't care if you DO drugs, but I ain't trust a motherfucker never done drugs.

Gym class is horseshit. One of two times I ever got in trouble in school was internal suspension for skipping a shit load of gym classes. Still graduated with honors. Gym ain't mean shit and gym teachers are shitheads.

No interest in drugs, alcohol, smoking blah blah blah. I'm sure Brucie will say that that'll change but as of right now I'm a fuckin' nerd :D

I was straight edge until I was 19. Smoked weed like three times when I was 15-16.

I believe most drug use is fine, but once you're an adult. Don't do too many drugs before you're 18. Way more fun when you're a little older.

You're 16. You better kiss some more girls. Or boys. I don't give a shit, just kiss someone you think is cute

Wait on the drugs, but definitely do some eventually. I don't care if you DO drugs, but I ain't trust a motherfucker never done drugs.

Gym class is horseshit. One of two times I ever got in trouble in school was internal suspension for skipping a shit load of gym classes. Still graduated with honors. Gym ain't mean shit and gym teachers are shitheads.

I did kiss girl. High school relationship bitching aside, it didn't end well and I don't feel like going back to that for a while.

I have personal reasons for not really wanting to try drugs. Don't trust me, whatevah  B)

We can play ping pong in gym if we want to. They even have a Wii set up, but I stick to table tennis. I got really good at it and now I just take challengers. My teacher is okay, and I don't really have much better to do by skipping ping pong.

Dear children of VC,

Nah

Not going there again

Nah

>Don't respect authority

lel

I was straight edge until I was 19. Smoked weed like three times when I was 15-16.

I believe most drug use is fine, but once you're an adult. Don't do too many drugs before you're 18. Way more fun when you're a little older.

I'm the near opposite.  I got kicked out at 16 and started partying nonstop with people much older than I, ended up going on several week-long benders that sometimes ended in good times and oftentimes ended in bad times (but always supplied a good story).  After a pack-and-a-half a day/day-drinking habit had steadily developed, I ended up calling it quits at 19.

I fell in love with a beautiful girl and stayed with her for 7 years.  Then that fell apart and now I'm back in a similar scene as I was before, except I don't drink - just smoke a shit ton of cigarettes and weed.  Times are good.

Maybe I'll fall in love again one day.

Of course kissing a girl ended horribly. It always ends horribly. Forever. Live for the brief moments in between the horrible.

Believe me, I had my deeply personal reasons for being straight edge and I believed I'd be sober forver. But read the first part of my post and you'll know why eternal sobriety is bullshit.

Wtf at your gym class. When I was in gym we had to run and play sports and it was awful.

I'm the near opposite. I got kicked out at 16 and started partying nonstop with people much older than I, ended up going on several week-long benders that sometimes ended in good times and oftentimes ended in bad times (but always supplied a good story). After a pack-and-a-half a day/day-drinking habit had steadily developed, I ended up calling it quits at 19.

I fell in love with a beautiful girl and stayed with her for 7 years. Then that fell apart and now I'm back in a similar scene as I was before, except I don't drink - just smoke a shit ton of cigarettes and weed. Times are good.

Maybe I'll fall in love again one day.

Weed is better than alcohol anyways. I've just developed mild alcoholism during the 4 years I couldn't smoke weed.

Of course kissing a girl ended horribly. It always ends horribly. Forever. Live for the brief moments in between the horrible.

Believe me, I had my deeply personal reasons for being straight edge and I believed I'd be sober forver. But read the first part of my post and you'll know why eternal sobriety is bullshit.

Wtf at your gym class. When I was in gym we had to run and play sports and it was awful.

Duly noted, but it's not as easy as it sounds :/

This part?

>Live for the brief moments in between the horrible.

There are a lot of options. They just started letting us bring our phones onto the field/track, though, so I just jog the track and listen to music.

I wouldn't even know where to get drugs if I wanted to. I'm too clean cut XD

My two best friends are stoners, hence why I text you 10x as much as either of them. Their personalities have been drained in favor of "I'm getting so fuckin turnt tonight", among similar phrases.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic