I want to take the dive on the Nick Cave records, but have been slow to pull the trigger.

I've been so happy with them, highly recommend you grab them!

The Single Mothers album is like the best hardcore album in years, fight me

I loved the two 7"s, the LP felt like it was missing something.  That solo tape of his that got put out was quite good as well.

I've been so happy with them, highly recommend you grab them!

I loved the two 7"s, the LP felt like it was missing something.  That solo tape of his that got put out was quite good as well.

I really liked the album, I mean the 7" are genius, but I felt it was pretty cohesive. I dunno I liked it on initial listen, but it grows on me each time, great riffs and great lyrics. I need to check out his solo stuff still

Throw enough of a shit fit and maybe.

I know most places won't take back open electronics, they'll just exchange for the same item, but you can always try.

Figured. It does not look like it was opened, the seal slips off, instead of being torn open. 

I really liked the album, I mean the 7" are genius, but I felt it was pretty cohesive. I dunno I liked it on initial listen, but it grows on me each time, great riffs and great lyrics. I need to check out his solo stuff still

I don't dislike the album by any means, I just don't ever want to revisit it like I do the 7"s.  I'll have to give it another listen when I get a chance, sometimes a little distance from initial release helps me get into an album that didn't wow me.

I say go for it.

Is it different from a video chromecast? Cause my chromecast is dope af

Yeah, it only plays audio streams, and it is supposed to do hi-res audio, but only like 10% of my files play. My current set-up is easier, but doesn't play hi-res.

Hella lame, sorry dude.

Video chromecast is sick tho. It'll improve 10000x if VLC ever adds casting abilities.

I just use plex with my xbox, so no need for one. I read VLC wanted to add support, but have not seen anything on it in ages. Try Plex, it should play/transcode any local files you have to play on the chromecast. 

I just use plex with my xbox, so no need for one. I read VLC wanted to add support, but have not seen anything on it in ages. Try Plex, it should play/transcode any local files you have to play on the chromecast.

I use Plex, but it will only work with files on the computer. If VLC ever adds support I can download movies right to my phone and play them on the TV.

Never leaving the couch is crucial.

Ah, makes sense. Android or iOS? You can use something like bubbleupnp for android, or C5 for iOS to point to your plex files and load them from your phone. 

Oh shit, I'm gonna have to try bubbleupnp. I tried a few apps and nothing seemed to work.

It might cost $5, now that I think about it. I think allcast works with plex, and it's free.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic