I got a $25 target gift card in the mail yesterday, I have no idea wtf I'm going to buy, it should probably be fun but I do need shampoo and razors. But I don't watch DVDs, i don't have game systems, I have a short list of things I do with my fun money, and target doesn't sell weed I'll probably buy an Adele record or some shit, I don't think I can just go in there and say "excuse me sir or miss but can you point me towards your converge records?" and get the response I'd like

Celebrating New Year's by watching Twilight Zone on Netflix and eating a bowl of Corn Pops.

Happy New Year darlings

Started watching the marathon last night before going out, but then it switched to wrestling, which I had never seen syfy do before. Every year when they show Deaths-Head Revisited, I'm surprised they choose it, as it's probably the darkest of the episodes that I can think of.

First record of 2016 for me was the same as it always has been, and always will be: Modern Life Is War - Witness
Could have gone with the repress which I'm sure sounds better, but I have a Netherlands first press that I'm super stoked on, so I went with that. I never get to be excited about having a particular pressing of my favorite album of all time, so I figure I'm gonna brag about it to y'all. Sorry :/

Ayn Rand received government welfare for years. That's really all you need to know about her "philosophy"

As you can tell I have strong feelings about Ayn Rand. Those feelings being that. I hate her and I'm glad she died broke.

My wife is laughing wildly as I read your post because she's glad someone else is telling me that her ideals were bullshit because she sees them as totally narcissistic..

My wife is snickering wildly as I read your post because she's glad someone else is telling me that her ideals were bullshit because she sees them as totally narcissistic..

That's all her ideas were, narcissism. The people who champion her beliefs use it to justify their greed and selfishness. She was a reprehensible human being. I almost got kicked out of class for heckling an interview of her that we watched.

I also stole several copies of The Fountainhead from my high school. Set them on fire in the street and pissed on the ashes.

I don't regret reading into her stuff, it's fun shitting on her parade while doing so. It also tells a lot about how fucked society is seeing people mistaking her narcissistic bs as actual ethics.

Also good morning to you all. I spent the day eating nachos and talking to the cat.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic