Overall Black Mirror is great. I didn't love the Christmas episode. Don't remember what my issue was with it though. White Bear is easily my favourite, that one is dark even by Black Mirror standards.

I wasn't crazy about the Christmas episode. White Bear started out awesome but the conclusion was a little meh. Definitely dark as fuck though.

I wasn't crazy about the Christmas episode. White Bear started out awesome but the conclusion was a little meh. Definitely dark as fuck though.

I remember liking the ending (haven't watched it in a few years).

Only a few freeleech tokens left, and I don't know what to check out.

Grab the Giles Corey album.  I'm listening to it now and it's very good! Or grab some Nick Cave, can't go wrong there!

The Entire History Of You will destroy all who watch. That was the most devastating Black Mirror.

That one was easily the hardest to watch in my opinion, but great. Of all the episodes, I think The Waldo Moment and The National Anthem are the two I've never wanted to revisit.

Out of curiosity for those who have watched the show, which episode do you recommend people watch to try and get into it? I showed my friends White Bear tonight, but I was having a tough time thinking which was best for a first.

I thought you had to be like 13

I dunno. I have my own one set up but I will pretty often deal through my mom's because she doesn't mind if I keep up with what of the money is mine. Hers has no hold on money like mine does which I assume is because it is hooked up to a bank account with more money in in than mine

That one was easily the hardest to watch in my opinion, but great. Of all the episodes, I think The Waldo Moment and The National Anthem are the two I've never wanted to revisit.

Out of curiosity for those who have watched the show, which episode do you recommend people watch to try and get into it? I showed my friends White Bear tonight, but I was having a tough time thinking which was best for a first.

Be Right Back and Entire History I think. It's hard to say because each episode hits a specific nerve intentionally. I'm excited for new episodes.

Be Right Back and Entire History I think. It's hard to say because each episode hits a specific nerve intentionally. I'm excited for new episodes.

I'm watching Be Right Back and I want to curl in a ball and cry.

Fuck !!

Be Right Back is easily the most beautiful, in a heartbreaking way, and probably why I consider it my favorite of the bunch. 

Added bonus is watching Domnhall Gleeson be as casually awkward as he can, and remind me that the movie Frank exists.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic