So I just got shit talked by a 3 year old. I told her to get her little ass on the couch so she walks up to me and says "I'm a princess little man" and jabs me in the cheek with a gogurt...and I still have a headache. Fml. Never again will I let her watch T2.

sometimes you have to learn lessons the hard way

Prepare to laugh about some fucked up shit written by a depressed and brilliant man.

I've been under the impression this entire time that this was in the vein of Adventure Time, where it was a thinly-veiled adult show masking as a kids show.

I'm glad I was wrong.

Also, speaking of fucked up shit...

bedtime2-master675.jpg

Arbys fucked up my order bad. Bastards. Gave me a normal roast beef instead of a beer and cheddar, and the pop was beyond watered down. The pop also tastes like cleaning solution, so I tossed it.

As long as it has everything, the packaging isn't damaged, and you have the receipt.

About to try in a bit. I got it to play my hi-res files finally, but it's a pain,. I had to install logitech media server, then install a custom plugin to send it to the chromecast. It works, but the interface sucks, and it's really annoying to use.

Finally ordered that new cult leader. Been holding out for the tour variant but fuck it. Grabbed the red with blue 7inch. Love how deathwish has appropriate shipping prices.

Arbys fucked up my order bad. Bastards. Gave me a normal roast beef instead of a beer and cheddar, and the pop was beyond watered down. The pop also tastes like cleaning solution, so I tossed it.

Assholes. Thinks me will get a beef n cheddar too

I am about to go get a haircut. It has probably been 9 months since I got one and I think they are going to have to take hedge clippers to it. I finally gave up because it just won't go the right direction. My hair shared an uncanny resemblance to my avatar when I would first get out of bed in the morning.

Goodmorning y'all.

Rick and Morty fucking rules. Try and find uncensored versions of season one.

I got high and went back to sleep lol... I will start as soon as I find food

That sucks. Being the guy who doesn't like cheese on anything, you can imagine how often I have to fight people over my food being made wrong...also, I now want Arby's too... uggghh

Jason, I got your card today. Thanks duder!

You're very welcome :) Glad it made it to you finally

I am about to go get a haircut. It has probably been 9 months since I got one and I think they are going to have to take hedge clippers to it. I finally gave up because it just won't go the right direction. My hair shared an uncanny resemblance to my avatar when I would first get out of bed in the morning.

As long as it has everything, the packaging isn't damaged, and you have the receipt.

They took it back, no questions asked, other than "Do you want cash or the money back on your card?"

Assholes. Thinks me will get a beef n cheddar too

I was pumped for one, and got that boring crap.

That sucks. Being the guy who doesn't like cheese on anything, you can imagine how often I have to fight people over my food being made wrong...also, I now want Arby's too... uggghh

You're very welcome :) Glad it made it to you finally

You don't like cheese on food? You're crazy Jason!

Edit: Rick and Morty is fucking awesome, you'll love it.

I almost went and got a haircut today, but decided against it

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic