Some how there is tape residue on the run out groove on the the b-side on my Gloria Record Lull... EP. Not sure the best method to clean it safely off :/

If it is the run out you should have a little more freedom since you don't have to worry about damaging the grooves as much. I'd probably just go rubbing alcohol and be careful it doesn't get in the music or label

Celebrating New Year's by watching Twilight Zone on Netflix and eating a bowl of Corn Pops.

The TZ marathon every year was always my favorite part of NYE.

I definitely watched a lot of episodes when I was way too young for then.

It's also seriously one of the greatest shows of all time. I can nerd out, hard, about some Twilight Zone. In college I had a professor bring up an episode as an example in a lesson. I proceeded to basically ruin the class for like 20 minutes. Surprisingly the professor loved it. Between that and being the only one who actually understood feminism she begrudgingly loved me. I was high all the time and rarely handed in my work when it was due but I ended up with an A+

Happy new year everyone. Pretty sure that my time zone is the last one to hit in the US, but better late than never.

No, still 3 more to go. Pacific, Alaska and Hawaii left :P

Happy New Years, I invited a bunch of people over, no one showed up, so I drank a a bunch of wine, watched portlandia, cuddled with my cat and passed out at 8, and I woke up at 5 am haha.

Bruce you can always pm me, as someone who went through hell in a 5 and a half year relationship and barely made it out alive, I can probably relate and possibly be of advice. I'm not exactly in a great position currently, but I did survive the ordeal

Happy New Years, I invited a bunch of people over, no one showed up, so I drank a a bunch of wine, watched portlandia, cuddled with my cat and passed out at 8, and I woke up at 5 am haha.

Bruce you can always pm me, as someone who went through hell in a 5 and a half year relationship and barely made it out alive, I can probably relate and possibly be of advice. I'm not exactly in a great position currently, but I did survive the ordeal

I don't remember last night. Past like 1

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic