I might have to go that route, I can't keep having this happen to me. I go to the doctor Monday, so I'll bring them up for sure and see what he thinks.

Thanks everyone. Pain is pretty much gone, but the fog, fatigue and such has left me drained.

If you can, I recommend it. It improved my quality of life a great deal.

If you can, I recommend it. It improved my quality of life a great deal.

I will try my best. It's shit like this that keeps me from moving like I want. Also laying in bed all day sucks. It seems they are getting worse as I get older, so no point in letting that continue. 

I knew you'd join the dark side.

Or maybe the light side. Sense they are a Christian band..

I don't really consider them a Christian band, despite the obvious religious undertones. They are not singing about how awesome God is and shit.

I don't really consider them a Christian band, despite the obvious religious undertones. They are not singing about how awesome God is and shit.

Hell, Manson has "religious" undertones. Though they're anti religion... I don't know why people get so upset when religion is talked about in a non religious context though. I think it works great when referenced or used as some kind of extended metaphor or something. Though I still stand behind Manson and DxD being the only good things I have seen christian stuff have much to do with :P

Especially on CFUTF where Aaron's lyrics are more about wrestling with his own faith than anything...it's an album that's full of doubt, which I think is natural for anyone, regardless of their belief system, but it's definitely not a praise & worship type record.

I will try my best. It's shit like this that keeps me from moving like I want. Also laying in bed all day sucks. It seems they are getting worse as I get older, so no point in letting that continue.

Yeah... I have to shut myself in a completely dark and cold room with SunnO))) - 00Void on repeat... don't laugh, the bass frequencies counteract my tinnitus so that I can sleep.

Multiple days a week of that is crippling.

You shouldn't stand for that either.

Especially on CFUTF where Aaron's lyrics are more about wrestling with his own faith than anything...it's an album that's full of doubt, which I think is natural for anyone, regardless of their belief system, but it's definitely not a praise & worship type record.

You said what I was thinking exactly. It's got strong overtones of religious based lyrics, but they are about a single person's journey and attempt to find faith or understand the faith they do have and how it reflects outward even though they are one among so many. It's a thinking album for sure... I love music that makes me do deductive reasoning as well 

Hell, Manson has "religious" undertones. Though they're anti religion... I don't know why people get so upset when religion is talked about in a non religious context though. I think it works great when referenced or used as some kind of extended metaphor or something. Though I still stand behind Manson and DxD being the only good things I have seen christian stuff have much to do with :P

I never said there was anything wrong with it. Religion is religion, and as long as it's not forced down my throat people can do what they want.

Yeah... I have to shut myself in a completely dark and cold room with SunnO))) - 00Void on repeat... don't laugh, the bass frequencies counteract my tinnitus so that I can sleep.

Multiple days a week of that is crippling.

You shouldn't stand for that either.

Haha, that is odd that helps. Too much bass makes my head pound worse. 

I never said there was anything wrong with it. Religion is religion, and as long as it's not forced down my throat people can do what they want.

Haha, that is odd that helps. Too much bass makes my head pound worse. 

Well, yeah, I don't inherently have an issue, I just meant that in my life it hasn't done anything for me. If it weren't for Manson and DxD I would be totally okay with it not being a thing.

I don't like pounding bass when I don't have a headache. Seems like it'd just make it worse.

CFUTF was an album that came out when I still considered myself a Christian, but was struggling a lot with my own mental health issues...pretty much every single lyric on that record is one I identified with incredibly closely at that period in my life.

It's on par with David Bazan's "Curse Your Branches" in terms of albums that feel like they were written directly to me.

CFUTF was an album that came out when I still considered myself a Christian, but was struggling a lot with my own mental health issues...pretty much every single lyric on that record is one I identified with incredibly closely at that period in my life.

It's on par with David Bazan's "Curse Your Branches" in terms of albums that feel like they were written directly to me.

I started listening to them with A>B life and still haven't seen them live, hoping to change that next tour. That album is very special to me, I remember last time I bid on the black and it ended at over $100. But I'll find a repress for cheaper at some point

Inspiring me to dance around to CFUTF in the shower this morning - definitely a great way to start the day

so im stuck between thy art is murder holy war (I haven't gave it a listen yet but love hate) or mwY pale horses (which I skimmed through and was meh about)....

I personally loved Pale Horses and I think if you devote as much time to it as you are with CFUTF you'll get into it as well, especially if you're starting to appreciate that album in particular.

I saw mwy play a record store back in like 2005. It was a free acoustic set. There were maybe 30 people there. I walked in, heard one song, and was like "nope", then left. Wasn't for me at all. Haven't listened since.

In other news, I watched The Martian last night, and it was fantastic. Definitely suggest giving it a watch.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic