He's just jealous because we're young and in love bby <3

Okay, Russell is the fucking best. He just hooked me up with a 52 Weeks for 40PPD

40?! I'd have done that in a heartbeat. I saw that and assumed the worst in terms of pricing. Damn,

I'll buy it off you next week when you're broke again ;)

I finally compiled all of the albums you rec'd into a pretty stellar playlist today. Will make the possibly 30 hours of driving this week amazing. And I may be seeing Caspian, Defeater, and O'Brother Monday night! Eek!

Nice. Glad to hear you dig it. Im slowly uploading Te' for you. My upload speed is shit so I do an album a night. Haha.

Nice! It's going to be a good show. I'm driving to Pittsburgh to see them in 2 weeks.

He's just jealous because we're young and in love bby <3

Okay, Russell is the fucking best. He just hooked me up with a 52 Weeks for 40PPD

I've scored some records at some crazy good prices lately. You with that Ax7 and snagged that FBTMOF earlier for a little less he was asking, which was already a great deal

Lightless walk. Just now spinning like a dummy. Figured it out, played side B first which is cool ha. So fucking good. Wifey asking me why do they sound so mad....ha, she's cute

Just remember that the album cover is the A side label. Album cover is the front, a side is the front, album cover is on the a side, therefore album cover label is your a side. boom.

Album cover : front :: a side : front.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic