Instead of Jane Doe, I would say Background Music is equal to Witness for me.

images.jpg
Although I do have a JD flag on my bedroom wall. I respect and love the greatness, I just happen to like Witness and Background Music more. Honestly, We Are The Romans and Jane Doe are tied for me.

I'm convinced you win all the tickets.

I've got really good luck when it comes to contests. I've won tons of tickets, a Playstation 4, several test presses, video games, some LPs and 7"s, giftcards, and a whole bunch of other stuff I can't think of right now. My mom has really good luck with contests as well. When I was growing up she would win stuff from the radio all the time. she had a rotation of several stations and switch to the next one once she won a prize. She would win something almost weekly. It was ridiculous.

Although I do have a JD flag on my bedroom wall. I respect and love the greatness, I just happen to like Witness and Background Music more. Honestly, We Are The Romans and Jane Doe are tied for me.

Dude, you just listed in no particular order, albums that I will literally never tire of. You'll hear no argument from me.

I've got really good luck when it comes to contests. I've won tons of tickets, a Playstation 4, several test presses, video games, some LPs and 7"s, giftcards, and a whole bunch of other stuff I can't think of right now. My mom has really good luck with contests as well. When I was growing up she would win stuff from the radio all the time. she had a rotation of several stations and switch to the next one once she won a prize. She would win something almost weekly. It was ridiculous.

I have had some major luck but it is few and far between. My luck tends to be with steals on records/pricing fails.

I suppose that makes sense.

I mean, they're pretty, but I would much rather have the $12.99 copy of Axe to Fall and spend the other money on another record I want that the cheapest variant is $100 or something, but that's just me.

I'm also in a place where I don't have a lot of records that I'm itching to own, so I'd rather just buy a pressing of one of my top ten albums in a variant that I really want, as opposed to trying to maximize quantity.

Normally I'm with you, and I hardly ever pay more than $50 for any record ever, but this one I just really wanted.

I'm also in a place where I don't have a lot of records that I'm itching to own, so I'd rather just buy a pressing of one of my top ten albums in a variant that I really want, as opposed to trying to maximize quantity.

Normally I'm with you, and I hardly ever pay more than $50 for any record ever, but this one I just really wanted.

I usually don't but have sprung for more a few times. My OPs of Holy Wood, Scream Bloody Gore, and Human jump to mind. I have gotten a lot of my expensive records dirt cheap too which has prevented me from spending a lot. Someone on here just hooked me up with 52 Weeks for 40PPD and I probably would have eventually sprung for the full asking price if I didn't get a kickass hookup.

Currently trying to get my GoHastings cart under $150 with no luck. Going broke saving money.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic