It's a steakhouse over by Chandler mall. It's only a date if you want it to be :wub:

firebirds_warm_chocolate_brownie.jpg

Oh, and my Against Me! S/T shipped. Kickass.

That look amazing. Also I like baking so I just had the idea to make sugar cookies and make them look like records... But I hate making sugar cookies so we'll see if I actually make any :L

I haven't listened to it. Is it getting a wide enough press I can walk into a local shop that gets all the new release stuff and snag one?

I haven't heard it either but they've never really not delivered. Come to think of it, I'm gonna listen to it when OK Computer (currently spinning) ends.

That look amazing. Also I like baking so I just had the idea to make sugar cookies and make them look like records... But I hate making sugar cookies so we'll see if I actually make any :L

The caramel is the best. Usually the "salted" caramel is waaaaaay too fucking salty but this is just perfect. The salt also makes the ice cream freeze harder since the salt+ice sciency thing happens and keeps the brownie from melting the ice cream as fast. Next time you're on my end of town...

The caramel is the best. Usually the "salted" caramel is waaaaaay too fucking salty but this is just perfect. The salt also makes the ice cream freeze harder since the salt+ice sciency thing happens and keeps the brownie from melting the ice cream as fast. Next time you're on my end of town...

You're in like mesa right?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic