Holy shit, the roads are terrible. I made it out of my neighborhood and on to the main road to work and traffic is backed up as far as I can see. It started to give me a horrible panic attack, like really really bad, so I came home for now. I have not freaked out like this in a long time. Hopefully it clears up in the next 30 minutes and I can try again. Told my boss I'm going to be late. My chest now hurts and I'm shaking. Fuck you anxiety.

Wow, that sounds shitty. Sorry dude, I hope shit gets better for you.

Eh, I'm fine (other than the normal post-panic annoyances), was just (hopefully) an isolated incident. Damn lazy city, not cleaning the roads. We only got like 5-6 inches last night, should have been easy to clear if they actually worked. It was just straight slush and crap. I only fishtailed once, and saw 2 cars up on lawns. No accidents though, which is good.

Eh, I'm fine (other than the normal post-panic annoyances), was just (hopefully) an isolated incident. Damn lazy city, not cleaning the roads. We only got like 5-6 inches last night, should have been easy to clear if they actually worked. It was just straight slush and crap. I only fishtailed once, and saw 2 cars up on lawns. No accidents though, which is good.

Damn. Sounds like a mess.

On a more positive note, it sounds like I am about to complete my Against Me! collection. Someone listed the S/T LP on Reddit for $100 and I am going to bite because that's a killer price.

We're supposed to be getting another Arctic blast or whatever in New England. The "RealFeel" temperature forecast is calling for perceived temps of -20 or worse by this weekend.

Those are the worst. 2 winters ago it was like that for a month straight. It was terrible. I got the flu, I had to warm my car up to use my clutch since it is hydraulic. It was annoying.

Morning all. Day 1 of 7 about to begin for me.

Shitty. Feeling better?

And yes Thomas. Much better. Sick wise at least.

That's what I meant, figured the other thing would not pass that fast.

Thomas CYLS is having 25% off sale this weekend so if you still want to order through them it's a good time

Nice! Will be ordering.

Green, reg platter, since I've got those mats from you, I added the cue, phono preamp, and the ortofon needle

Awesome. Hope you enjoy it. The ortofon can be upgraded in the future with a higher OM stylus.

That's what I meant, figured the other thing would not pass that fast.

Nice! Will be ordering.

Awesome. Hope you enjoy it. The ortofon can be upgraded in the future with a higher OM stylus.

I really am liking that other cart you recommended now that it's had more than sufficient break in time

I really am liking that other cart you recommended now that it's had more than sufficient break in time

Nice. That AT has a long break-in period, but it sound quite nice once it gets through it. Not that it sounds bad before hand.

That's exactly why I grabbed that one. I've heard great shit about them.

The Grado's could have been upgraded with a nice stylus too. Grado is a different type of sound though, which I love, but it's not for everyone.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic