It's on sale for today and tomorrow, normally $350. It's not the greatest laptop, but I don't need one that does anything other than browse the internet and plays videos/music anymore.

That's pretty much where I was at when I needed a new computer a few years ago. Went with a cheap but decent PC just for Netflix and emails and whatnot. Didn't want to drop the money on a Mac, which is what I'd need if I wanted to do actual work on it, but I rarely do freelance or personal work anymore anyhow.

Binge watched all the episodes on hulu a couple weeks ago! I really like it, but there are a couple characters that just bug the hell out of me haha. Just way too over the top and fake... but aside from that, really have been enjoying it! Haha

Also A+ drunken commentary, T. Fuck Walmart! Haha

Yesterday was fun ! Let's do it again now that I know how to play the game.

Yesterday was fun ! Let's do it again now that I know how to play the game.

Yessssss! For sure! Need to figure out another time when people will be around. Tommy seems to be pretty good at rounding up the troops though.

Hopefully next time, I won't be only half awake. Hell, maybe I'll even brush my hair haha

ugh. merchnow is so awful, i can't even with this. i ordered a record from them back in october. they shipped me the wrong variant (opened, too i might add. as if they checked it and then sent it anyhow). i contacted them, they said to return it, they'd refund the return shipping and send me the correct one. i filled out their whole returns form, also included a separate note explaining the wrong variant thing, sent it back. the replacement just showed up. it's the same exact wrong variant they sent me the first time. 

giphy.gif

and to make things even worse. the wrong variant they keep sending me isn't even fucking sold on MerchNow. they literally only have one variant available: the one that i keep ordering. and then sending me something they don't even sell. i'm so confused.

All of those distribution companies are awful.  I strongly dislike ordering from any of them.

I haven't had a bad experience yet, but this isn't the first bad experience I've heard.

I haven't either luckily.  I've heard quite a few horror stories though.  I always feel like their service is sub-par compared to almost every label and they always seem to charge too much for shipping.

i think i've only had one other problem with them....when i was one of the first orders in on a record that accidentally went up a little early....and they oversold and because they don't fulfill orders in the order they receive them, didn't have half of what i ordered in stock. which was also dumb and annoying and i totally forgot about until now.

sad to say, i've had just as many problems with small labels as i have with bigger distros though. like every single order i've ever gotten from topshelf has shown up packed terribly, too many records shoved in, and looking like it got runover by a forklift.

i also just found out that a whole other big pre-order/order i placed months ago shipped without me realizing and apparently either lost or stolen on its way to me. there was a really bad day last month where all my packages that were "delivered" that day mysteriously disappeared. and unfortunately, this had to happen on the one day where i was having like $300+ worth of records being delivered, most of which aren't really replaceable  :(

i think i'm gonna go drown my feelings in quesalupas now. 

i think i've only had one other problem with them....when i was one of the first orders in on a record that accidentally went up a little early....and they oversold and because they don't fulfill orders in the order they receive them, didn't have half of what i ordered in stock. which was also dumb and annoying and i totally forgot about until now.

sad to say, i've had just as many problems with small labels as i have with bigger distros though. like every single order i've ever gotten from topshelf has shown up packed terribly, too many records shoved in, and looking like it got runover by a forklift.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I don't order from Topshelf anymore. Twice now they've given me shit about getting a replacement for their fuck ups.

That said, they put out awesome stuff, so I just wait for it to hit Amazon and order that way. Way easier.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I don't order from Topshelf anymore. Twice now they've given me shit about getting a replacement for their fuck ups.

That said, they put out awesome stuff, so I just wait for it to hit Amazon and order that way. Way easier.

haha i feel like this topic always leads to me and you bitching about topshelf ;)

it is unfortunate that they put out awesome stuff and ship it so terribly. although, my last order from them showed up miraculously unscathed!

i've thought about saying fuck it and just ordering elsewhere, but they also have awesome variants and i like to know what i'm getting. plus, they've also have some pretty good sales from time to time.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic