they've never crushed my records or sent me wrong variants though! I think 3 at a time is the most I've ordered though

no one said anything about them sending wrong variants. if you've only ever ordered 3, then that would be why. when they start shoving 6 of your records into a standard mailer, then you can discuss. 

I've never had a problem with Top shelf, but I know a few people here have mentioned always getting stuff from them that's banged up. Hopefully my giant TSL order on the way makes it here alright. I hate that they're on the west coast now. I used to get stuff like two days after it shipped.

I gotta pipe in as well about Topshelf. I've only ever ordered maybe two or three LPs from them and a handful of 7"s. The LPs, without fail were packed in the mailer with no padding whatsoever and jackets were beat to high hell. Always a bummer.

I wonder if I should take the $15 gamble.

Finished all of Love (new Netflix show), I enjoyed it for the most part.

I did too. Enjoyable. I want more now.

I loved it. The only problem is I want more...

Gillian Jacobs was the highlight for me. So many Britta moments. Haha. Plus she is such a mega babe.

packaging, and record are both great, I went for the splatter and it wasn't noisy at all, I do have some surface noise issues with a couple of their records but the new one I was impressed with

Everyone needs this record: http://www.topshelfrecords.com/products/514474-toe-the-book-about-my-idle-plot-on-a-vague-anxiety

I really hate when I have to do this, but I just committed to a copy of Sea Change so I'm opening my tradelist up for offers. There's a lot of stuff I'd rather hold onto (almost all of the big-ticket items) but I'm all for making cheap deals on common stuff.

Just sell that Beatles box set (it's in stereo so it's useless anyway). That'll easily pay for Sea Change.

That's not a bad idea, but I'd still have to eventually buy back the Beatles records I can't live without

you will be pleased when you replace them with mono copies, those remasters are the shit. I've been meaning to buy more, but it's tough when I have other versions of everything I care about (Rubber Soul forward)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic