T, did you ever listen to BTBAM?

No, I will tonight. Been busy at night the past few nights since it's been nice out.

70 is plenty for me too. I don't want to be old and not function. Be cool if I am still in good shape and shit, but I need to quit smoking for even the thought of living that long. 

I feel bad for little Mormon kids they make go door to door. I was walking out of my parent's house, and two probably 14-15 years old rode by me on bikes all decked out in suits. One stopped and asked if I wanted to see a picture, in which I replied "no". He looked really confused and almost didn't know what to say, but said "it's a temple of Christ, if not you do you know anyone who wants to talk about Christ?" I said "no, but have a good day" and walked around him and got in mt car and left. I see the kids riding all over this side of town all the time. It's shitty they make them do that.

Edit: Jehovah's Witnesses, not Mormons... my brain is not working.

I feel bad for little Mormon kids they make go door to door. I was walking out of my parent's house, and two probably 14-15 years old rode by me on bikes all decked out in suits. One stopped and asked if I wanted to see a picture, in which I replied "no". He looked really confused and almost didn't know what to say, but said "it's a temple of Christ, if not you do you know anyone who wants to talk about Christ?" I said "no, but have a good day" and walked around him and got in mt car and left. I see the kids riding all over this side of town all the time. It's shitty they make them do that.

We had them coming around for a while last year and they just wouldn't take no for an answer. One morning I drew a pentagram on our doorstep and answered the door with black metal in the background. Didn't see them again, I think they're scared. My dad also got rid of them when we lived in Memphis by moving his concrete Mary statue to the front yard. My way was more fun though. Totally shitty they make them do that. From what I've heard of the teachings though they sound crazier than the shit I deal with too.

Edit: Jehovah's Witnesses, not Mormons... my brain is not working.

They're both insane.

They're both insane.

Agreed.

What I said about crazy ass beliefs for Mormons stand for JWs too. Knew a kid when I was 8 or so who died because his parents were JW and wouldn't let him get a blood transfusion.

JW, and all theirs sects are crazy. My cousin married a 7th day adventist and they do not allow AC, booze or anything. It was horrible sitting in a tiny crowded church in the middle of August. I left after the ceremony, because they keep talking to me about God.

Am I the only one who worries that I might have one record off center on my shelf, causing the rest to sit funny and develop warps? I just spent too much time trying to make sure they were all straight, and now I'm worried I made them worse and will find a ton of warped records in the future. I know records are pretty hardy, and don't warp that easy, but still makes me nervous.

Agreed.

JW, and all theirs sects are crazy. My cousin married a 7th day adventist and they do not allow AC, booze or anything. It was horrible sitting in a tiny crowded church in the middle of August. I left after the ceremony, because they keep talking to me about God.

Am I the only one who worries that I might have one record off center on my shelf, causing the rest to sit funny and develop warps? I just spent too much time trying to make sure they were all straight, and now I'm worried I made them worse and will find a ton of warped records in the future. I know records are pretty hardy, and don't warp that easy, but still makes me nervous.

I'm neurotic about that too.

I can't imagine marrying into the insanity.

I'm a few songs into BTBAM's s/t... not digging the s/t too much. Guitars are awesome, but I hate the vocals. I plan on listening to them all completely though.

I'm a few songs into BTBAM's s/t... not digging the s/t too much. Guitars are awesome, but I hate the vocals. I plan on listening to them all completely though.

I figured the metalcore vocals would throw you. They change for the better later on. Still heavy, but in a different way. The music only gets better, and better. Shit gets insane. I'm excited for you to hear Colors. I listen to S/T and Silent Circus the least out of their catalog, by the way.

Yeah, it's good to hear how they evolve. But I figure you won't be into their first 2, kind of like Alaska, and dig everything from Colors on.

Yeah, exactly why I'm going in order.

And no. That's my dream table. I shouldn't look out of jealousy...

I have always loved them too. It is super sexy, just like his whole set-up. I'm fucking jealous of it. Look dammit, and be jealous like me!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic