It's more that I don't really think the first three have a throwaway track and that from there IMO there was a steady decline in quality. Agony and Irony was alright, but literally every time Love Love Kiss Kiss or whatever the fuck it is called comes on I walk over and skip the song on the record because I find it that annoying.

I agree, that song is pretty bad.

I think my most was 16 hours at my old job, but the 2nd 8 hours was overnight so I slept through most of it... so it doesn't count.

My previous job, I was on block shifts, so I would work 11pm on Tuesday night to 7am on Friday morning, but each 11p-7a block was a sleep shift. I did once pull a 19hr shift when I worked in radio, and we had a studio console fry out.

My previous job, I was on block shifts, so I would work 11pm on Tuesday night to 7am on Friday morning, but each 11p-7a block was a sleep shift. I did once pull a 19hr shift when I worked in radio, and we had a studio console fry out.

The only reason I had to work a double was because the midnight guy came in and said "I think I'm having a stoke, my head is killing me." I told him your head does not hurt when you have a stoke, but he was freaking out, so I told him to go to the ER and I'll stay and cover his shift. Turns out he had pulled a muscle in his neck, causing his pain. It was my 3rd to last day working that job too, and the first time 13 years I worked the midnight shift. It was easy, I only took 5 calls all night and just slept. It was boring as hell.

Up since 6am on my day off. Gotta love a fucked up sleep schedule.

I've been waking up at 8 on my days off, no matter what time I go to sleep. It sucks. I miss staying up late and sleeping in. Night > Day.

make it happen, they are sooooooo good live

Well it starts around 7, and I get out of work at 5. Will take me 30 minutes to get home, and then at least an hour to get to that part of Cleveland with traffic. No parking at the venue, so have to find something somewhere. If I got out ta 4 I might, but it's going to be pushing it. Plus it's raining like crazy, and that will make the drive to Cleveland a million times worse.

I've been waking up at 8 on my days off, no matter what time I go to sleep. It sucks. I miss staying up late and sleeping in. Night > Day.

Well it starts around 7, and I get out of work at 5. Will take me 30 minutes to get home, and then at least an hour to get to that part of Cleveland with traffic. No parking at the venue, so have to find something somewhere. If I got out ta 4 I might, but it's going to be pushing it. Plus it's raining like crazy, and that will make the drive to Cleveland a million times worse.

music wont start until at leas 7:30 or 8, you already missed them. You won't regret it, and might brighten up the last half of the work week doing something fun on a Thurs night

:(

If it makes you feel any worse I now get to sleep an extra 40 minutes because we moved closer to work and I don't have to actually take the dog on a walk every morning. ;)

It's so nice to live so close to work. I went from having a 2 minute commute to and from work to a 25 min

commute in the morning and 45 minute commute in the evening. I get to work an hour and a half early just to

avoid the morning rush and sleep in my car for about an hour and fifteen minutes. It's all for the better

though.

music wont start until at leas 7:30 or 8, you already missed them. You won't regret it, and might brighten up the last half of the work week doing something fun on a Thurs night

I'll see how my anxiety acts to driving far in the rain after work.

many many things happening at once.

however, the warmer weather makes it impossible to stay in it for too long.

I'm sorry, hope things improve.

Was nice here lately too, but it's raining today. At least it's still warm.

It's so nice to live so close to work. I went from having a 2 minute commute to and from work to a 25 min

commute in the morning and 45 minute commute in the evening. I get to work an hour and a half early just to

avoid the morning rush and sleep in my car for about an hour and fifteen minutes. It's all for the better

though.

Woof that's such a bummer :/

My wife's commute went up just a couple minutes but she doesn't seem to mind :)

I refuse to drive more than 20-30 minutes to work. My day already feels too short with an 8 hour work day, I'm not wasting another hour of my precious time just driving.

Woof that's such a bummer :/

My wife's commute went up just a couple minutes but she doesn't seem to mind :)

It's a better job all the way around so I'm not complaining.  Plus I don't plan on being here for a very long time, a couple years at the most probably, so I can put up with that.

Haha I wouldn't mind either ;)

New job prospect is about 40 minutes away. I really don't want to do it, but it's $6/hr more. I might do it for a year to get more in my savings, and delay my move another year.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic