Just turned 30, I still don't feel like an adult. Owning a house, car, having a normal job still don't make me feel like an adult. I have no problem with it.

Just turned 30, I still don't feel like an adult. Owning a house, car, having a normal job still don't make me feel like an adult. I have no problem with it.

I don't think anyone ever "feels" like an adult. I guess what I meant is that I do all the "adult" things I think you're supposed to do.

Edit: also I have to check my email to see if my boss is giving me hockey tickets!

ill be 30 in a few month and I feel like an adult. not in a good, responsible way, but in as my body is falling apart...

That's one thing I agree with, my body aches plus I get a headache just thinking about being out too late on a

weeknight. Thrice show coming up in May and I know it will be worth it but I'm going to be dead the next day at work. I might just need to take off work to recover.

I'm super out of shape, but I have yet to notice adult body pains yet. My knees and back sometimes hurt, but it has been like that for years due to BMX, skateboarding, and snowboarding my whole life. They don't bother me. I bet if I got back into shape, they'd go away. I really need to get on that once it's nice enough to go for walks outside.

I don't think anyone ever "feels" like an adult. I guess what I meant is that I do all the "adult" things I think you're supposed to do.

Edit: also I have to check my email to see if my boss is giving me hockey tickets!

Hockey games are a lot of fun to go to.

I'm certainly not an adult, I was way more of an adult like 3-4 years ago.  But divorce among other setbacks has degraded that status, I finally had some tests done and every medication I've been prescribed was on the do not prescribe list, so now that I'm finally on the right one I might actually be able to function as an adult and not just non-stop crippling anxiety soon.

That's one thing I agree with, my body aches plus I get a headache just thinking about being out too late on a

weeknight. Thrice show coming up in May and I know it will be worth it but I'm going to be dead the next day at work. I might just need to take off work to recover.

Moving that Instagram talk over to here.

Sorryyyyy, just thought that was a fun note about the show. NYE was more fun!

We're going for a couple Clippers games and also to visit friends in Houston.

Moving that Instagram talk over to here.

Sorryyyyy, just thought that was a fun note about the show. NYE was more fun!

We're going for a couple Clippers games and also to visit friends in Houston.

Good idea.

Ha, it's all good. Yea NYE was amazing, did you get the VIP tickets that included the buffet and hotel?

That'll be awesome! Hopefully the weather isn't too unbearable while y'all are here.

Good idea.

Ha, it's all good. Yea NYE was amazing, did you get the VIP tickets that included the buffet and hotel?

That'll be awesome! Hopefully the weather isn't too unbearable while y'all are here.

Nah, we only live about 20 minutes from there. Did you? Seemed like a good deal if not only for the hotel.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic