19 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

Album or title track?

"The High Cost of Playing God" fucking shreds

Whole album and yeah, that track does indeed shred. Every time I put on the album and My Unsaid Everything kicks in I'm like "Oh right, this album is heavy as fuck" and then the breakdown at the end of that song hits and I'm ready to murder someone

Just now, Thomas³ said:

Do you ride your bike to work? I've been debating getting a bike and doing it, but I'm not sure how I'd fair.

I think the only place I don't ride my bike to is work for right now. It's really hard for me to get on a bike at 4am. But aside from work my bike is my main form of transportation. I think I mentioned that I'm switching stores in about 2 weeks and get my 9-6's back. I'll bike to work then, yes. You should give it a shot. Not sure how bike friendly the city you live in is, but Portland is obviously crazy bike friendly.

2 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

I think the only place I don't ride my bike to is work for right now. It's really hard for me to get on a bike at 4am. But aside from work my bike is my main form of transportation. I think I mentioned that I'm switching stores in about 2 weeks and get my 9-6's back. I'll bike to work then, yes. You should give it a shot. Not sure how bike friendly the city you live in is, but Portland is obviously crazy bike friendly.

Akron's actually becoming super bike friendly, and a ton of people ride. It's obviously not on a Portland level though. I have not ridden a bike in 15-16 years, so I am worried how I'd fair on a 6 mile ride. Not sure I want to show up to work all sweaty and nasty.

And there is no way I'd be able to do it at 4 am either, that'd be insane.

2 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Akron's actually becoming super bike friendly, and a ton of people ride. It's obviously not on a Portland level though. I have not ridden a bike in 15-16 years, so I am worried how I'd fair on a 6 mile ride. Not sure I want to show up to work all sweaty and nasty.

And there is no way I'd be able to do it at 4 am either, that'd be insane.

Honestly, it sucks at first. Like most forms of exercise do. But once you get the hang out if and start building muscle in your legs it becomes pretty gratifying. I'd say its worth a shot. And also really fun. A 6 mile ride takes me about 25-30 mins. Which isnt bad. Not sure how much of an incline your city is on but biking up and down the hills of Portland tend to be pretty extreme at times.

2 hours ago, The Butcha said:

Honestly, it sucks at first. Like most forms of exercise do. But once you get the hang out if and start building muscle in your legs it becomes pretty gratifying. I'd say its worth a shot. And also really fun. A 6 mile ride takes me about 25-30 mins. Which isnt bad. Not sure how much of an incline your city is on but biking up and down the hills of Portland tend to be pretty extreme at times.

London is fully kitted out for cyclists. They are spending more and more altering the roads etc - but a load of them never use the specific lanes! Can make driving pretty hairy at times...must be even worse for the cyclist.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic