So I complained that Blade gets to see TWIABP and The Saddest Landscape today and my girlfriend was like "Wait, you wanted to go to a show 9 hours away and didn't mention it until the day of?" So now if the Bled fest lineup is sick next year we will be there.

Also blade BETTER fucking go see TSL's set.

2 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Did Dom die at the Old Gray/TWIABP show? I want to hear how it was.

I was standing in the front, less than a foot from David and he was screaming in my face, and I screamed back. It was great. My only gripe is that they played the same set from BWF + Katamari Duquette since the venue had 11:00 curfew, which means nobody got sodas.

Since they go to Pittsburgh shows sometimes (I've seen them at all 4 concerts I've been to in the last month and a half) I'm trying to get a picture with each member individually. Last night I got Steve, David, and Tyler. Derrick and Katie were busy moving shit the whole time and I didn't want to be 'that guy'.

Edited by DOMAN127

2 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

Oh, and Derrick did this weird experimental noise set for 15 minutes between the openers and Old Gray. According to one of the audience members, members of the band will randomly go to local artists' shows and do this. I had no idea lol.

That's hella dope.

I know the whole band did a set that was like two songs, 20 minutes of noise, Getting Sodas in NYC because the bouncers were being dicks.

3 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

Rez better watch Arrested Development. Such gold there.

Sup friends? Whats everyone up to on this lovely Saturday night?

Oh he did. We made sure of it ;)

I went from my mini golf job to my dishwashing job for an 11 hour work day but it's slow at the restaurant so I can't complain much. I get to go to museum with my girl tomorrow and I'm just setting my sights on that :)

15 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

Oh he did. We made sure of it ;)

I went from my mini golf job to my dishwashing job for an 11 hour work day but it's slow at the restaurant so I can't complain much. I get to go to museum with my girl tomorrow and I'm just setting my sights on that :)

Sounds like a good time! Glad you seem to be enjoying the dishwashing job. I miss being in a restaurant. Maybe again one day.

4 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Real talk: I watched Arrested Development from the day it premiered. I've seen every episode at least 20 times. THIS is my favorite bit in the entire show.

Analrapist had me laughing so damn hard I had to pause the show to recover. 

We had someone come out and take care of it before it got bad. He pulled out three hand sized honeycombs and said there were at least 20k of the fuckers and it was the most he'd dealt with ever. Also said that they had only been there for about a week so they hadn't nested in the roof/rafters yet. We do have thousands of bee corpses in our yard now though but that's a job for tomorrow.

Dude from work kept trying to get me to go to some house party with him tonight because " there'll be beer and girls". He doesn't know me very well I guess hahahaha. 

Ordered Guitar Grimore scales/modes book so maybe I'll finally understand that shit. Also ordered a Bluetooth receiver thing for my amp so I can listen to jams through my speakers trying to go to bed. Currently put Koz on.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic