Well, in a few hours I will be given contrast dye, have my head examed again, and wired like a circuit breaker for 24 hours... Don't worry, I will post pictures lol

2 hours ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

Good morning everyone. 

Good morning sir

2 hours ago, THE_James_Champ said:

New Vinnie Caruana album is so damn good. David Bazan's new one as well.

Thank you for mentioning that new Bazan, gotta put it on my phone before I go in for this 24hr thingy so I can have a proper listen while I have nothing else to do but watch Hospital TV

52 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Also morning. I'm exhausted today. I think I slept an hour at a time last night.

Morning T3. Hope you get outta zombie mode soon :(

10 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Good luck Jason. I had a CAT scan with contrast dye once, it felt weird for a few seconds but was not different otherwise. A 24 hour test sounds horrible boring, but hopefully it'll help them get you feeling better soon!

Boring yes, but last time I had one I was hooked up for 3 days which was dreadful because I couldn't shower or even change shirts because of the wires. And after 3 days, when they took the leads off my poor bald head, they took the skin off too, so hopefully that won't happen this time :( 

10 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Good luck Jason. I had a CAT scan with contrast dye once, it felt weird for a few seconds but was not different otherwise. A 24 hour test sounds horrible boring, but hopefully it'll help them get you feeling better soon!

Boring yes, but last time I had one I was hooked up for 3 days which was dreadful because I couldn't shower or even change shirts because of the wires. And after 3 days, when they took the leads off my poor bald head, they took the skin off too, so hopefully that won't happen this time :( 

39 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Thank you for mentioning that new Bazan, gotta put it on my phone before I go in for this 24hr thingy so I can have a proper listen while I have nothing else to do but watch Hospital TV

If you need anything else to listen to, let me know.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic