3 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

nope, I usually just have a light breakfast and coffee. I'm not a bulker, I do more cardio, core workouts and light resistance training favoring reps to weight lifted. My goal is getting flexible and fixing my posture cause I have a really crooked spine already from a lifetime of sitting at a computer and not doing shit.

That's a good goal. I hear ya, my posture could use some work.

42 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Nice. I hope your new meds work and the transition period isn't too shitty.

38 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

high five!

37 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Glad to hear your home Jason. Hopefully the new drugs help.

Thanks guys. The two new ones I am on now don't require constant blood monitoring either so no more getting stuck all the damn time and having to dig a hole to China in debt with Labcorp!

2 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

dammit. sell me some cans.

That sounds like a terrible idea! haha

I already know I will be very sad when these 12 run out.

Keep an eye here!

http://www.amazon.com/Hi-C-Cooler-Citrus-Juice-Ounce/dp/B01FUB9XMY

Edited by Snaggle Von Swift

sold a stack of records that failed to sell on reddit/and the classifieds here, the vinyl buyer and I used to work together so our conversation is always the same "how much would you like to get?" I know what he is going to resell it for and I divide it by 3 and say that amount and then he gives me a little extra or whatever record I've inevitably picked up while browsing. Today it was the amount I asked for and an original copy of Knapsack "Silver Sweepstakes" the cover is kinda worn but the record is in great shape, they had it priced at only $15 i've been on the hunt for their records for like 4 years so I'll take what I can get

5 minutes ago, Family Friendly Rap God said:

Great! I'm on a three day weekend now. About to pay for the venue for my wedding. It's becoming real.

Nice. When's the date again?

4 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

sold a stack of records that failed to sell on reddit/and the classifieds here, the vinyl buyer and I used to work together so our conversation is always the same "how much would you like to get?" I know what he is going to resell it for and I divide it by 3 and say that amount and then he gives me a little extra or whatever record I've inevitably picked up while browsing. Today it was the amount I asked for and an original copy of Knapsack "Silver Sweepstakes" the cover is kinda worn but the record is in great shape, they had it priced at only $15 i've been on the hunt for their records for like 4 years so I'll take what I can get

I love that Knapsack record.

Just now, Thomas³ said:

Nice. When's the date again?

I love that Knapsack record.

It's great, I haven't heard it in awhile. My favorite of theirs is probably the third album, but I enjoy all 3 albums. I wish they would reissue them domestically, I couldn't pull the trigger on the Arctic Rodeo pressings

48 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Some random sports bro just got really excited about my I Kill Giants shirt. He was like "Hell yeah, fuck the new York Giants! Kill 'em!"

I was walking down the street yesterday in a shirt with a Built to Spill album cover on it and some lady saw it, stopped, started playing the air guitar and yelled "beer life forever!" while pointing to my shirt. 

51AaKpx1ioL.jpg

Edited by Youinreverse

23 minutes ago, Youinreverse said:

I was walking down the street yesterday in a shirt with a Built to Spill album cover on it and some lady saw it, stopped, started playing the air guitar and yelled "beer life forever!" while pointing to my shirt. 

51AaKpx1ioL.jpg

Your mom's a cool lady ;)

1 hour ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Down to one incoming record. This is a weird feeling.

Best fix that shit and spend more money!

11 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

I'm someone who knows nothing about audio equipment and I don't know how to search WITHIN a topic on the new site, so I'll ask what's been asked before:

What's a decent-to-good pair of headphones I can get for $100 or less?

What kind are you looking for? In-ear, normal?

31 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Best fix that shit and spend more money!

What kind are you looking for? In-ear, normal?

Normal. I hate a detached listening experience when it comes to headphones, if that makes any sense, so they shouldn't leave room for external noise.

17 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

And you didn't even @ Matt?

His spidey senses go off when someone asks a question like this, so it would be redundant ;)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic