1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

My go to infused water ingredients: lemon, lime, cilantro, basil, ginger, cucumber and celery. Not all in one, but different combos of those things. I've also used berries and different melons and stuff.

My go to smoothie is peanut butter and banana, but I love a good green smoothie. I used to juice carrots, lemon, ginger, and celery and then blend it up with spinach and kale. The lemon and ginger really help mask the bitterness of the kale.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Thomas³ said:

I imagine it's the easiest place to do it. No one really checks pumps, and you can sit in a parking lot close by and grab the transmitted data without raising any suspicion.

1 hour ago, THE_James_Champ said:

There were several gas pumps right off the interstate last year that had been tampered with, they found devices on several pumps.

People are shit.

46 minutes ago, texan4life said:

Anyone going to see Kanye on his new tour?

http://www.kanyewest.com/

357ixbc.jpg

Hoping to catch the Edmonton date, but tickets will be way too expensive.  Drake/Future tickets were $180 for mediocre assigned seating.  Our new arena which is supposed to be the nicest arena in the world gets us all the huge tours now, but ticket prices are 2x what they used to be.

4 minutes ago, parkinglot said:

Hoping to catch the Edmonton date, but tickets will be way too expensive.  Drake/Future tickets were $180 for mediocre assigned seating.  Our new arena which is supposed to be the nicest arena in the world gets us all the huge tours now, but ticket prices are 2x what they used to be.

Ouch. I don't understand why acts like that [rap] charge so much. Do they even have live musicians playing along with them?

1 minute ago, Dave Grohl said:

Ouch. I don't understand why acts like that [rap] charge so much. Do they even have live musicians playing along with them?

Sometimes. I know Childish Gambino had a backing band on one of his tours awhile back. 

A lot of them just have a DJ. Sometimes the DJ does things. Sometimes the DJ presses play on an iPod.

Just now, Bladewillisisdead said:

Sometimes. I know Childish Gambino had a backing band on one of his tours awhile back. 

A lot of them just have a DJ. Sometimes the DJ does things. Sometimes the DJ presses play on an iPod.

Childish Gambino is more hip hop though, and hip hop acts usually have a backing band with them, at least from my experience. I've seen Childish Gambino live, and he had a fill band, and the damn show was free. From what I've seen rap usually has a backing track or a DJ at most ie laptop. So I don't see the point of seeing it live, and paying those prices. It's just insane. If it was like $20-40 sure, but $100? $200? fucking hell. Why.

2 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Childish Gambino is more hip hop though, and hip hop acts usually have a backing band with them, at least from my experience. I've seen Childish Gambino live, and he had a fill band, and the damn show was free. From what I've seen rap usually has a backing track or a DJ at most ie laptop. So I don't see the point of seeing it live, and paying those prices. It's just insane. If it was like $20-40 sure, but $100? $200? fucking hell. Why.

It's not my thing, but it's a spectacle. Plus the acts are hugely popular in the mainstream so a shit load of people are willing to pay.

It's more a stage show than a concert I guess.

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

2 hours ago, Snaggle Von Swift said:

Good morning, Small Talkers.

I cut out my addiction to Arizona green tea, and am 22 days of no soda/caffeine.

Water is still boring to me, so I purchased a infuser pitcher and a Magic Bullet blender...

Would like some good suggestions for the infuser to up my water intake and for some delicious (and healthier) smoothies.

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

My go to infused water ingredients: lemon, lime, cilantro, basil, ginger, cucumber and celery. Not all in one, but different combos of those things. I've also used berries and different melons and stuff.

My go to smoothie is peanut butter and banana, but I love a good green smoothie. I used to juice carrots, lemon, ginger, and celery and then blend it up with spinach and kale. The lemon and ginger really help mask the bitterness of the kale.

Gf just made some infused water with cucumber, orange, and mint, so delicious and refreshing.

7 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Honestly, I've never been to a live rap/hip-hop show in an arena, so I have no idea.  Another factor is the Canadian dollar is horrible right now, so a $120 ticket quickly turns into a $180 ticket.  Also those drake tickets were the most expensive I have ever seen for anything.  

2 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

It's not my thing, but it's a spectacle. Plus the acts are hugely popular in the mainstream so a shit load of people are willing to pay.

It's more a stage show than a concert I guess.

Pretty much the main reason why the tickets cost so much.

1 minute ago, Dave Grohl said:

I'll never understand mainstream. Haha.

Same. It's mainstream for a reason though.

1 minute ago, Thomas³ said:

Pretty much the main reason why the tickets cost so much.

Same. It's mainstream for a reason though.

Mainstream is music for people who don't care / know anything about music. Haha. I guess they're willing to pay $100+ for a ticket when that's probably the only show they'll go to that year. Haha.

Just now, texan4life said:

There are only a few hip hop artists I'd want to see anyways Kanye, Chance, Kendrick, and Childish Gambino

Saw Lil Wayne years ago and he was really good

I've seen Childish and he was really good, backing band and all. Kendrick's last album was so insanely over-produced that it made me lose any interest in him, unfortunately. I'll stick to my Deltron 3030. Haha.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic