2 hours ago, The Butcha said:

Hey @The Ghost of Randy Savage, Nothing is doing an acoustic in store at Music Millennium before the show next Sunday if you can make it. I unfortunately can't. I did get the two days after the show off. So we are going to party FYI. 

Nice! I'm on board for partying. I may try to make that acoustic show too

22 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Awesome. I'm celebrating moving back over to the Hollywood location also. No more 5am shifts and getting my life back. So partying must go down. My roommate is also coming with us to the show so we should have a good little Portland/VC crew happening. 

22 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Awesome. I'm celebrating moving back over to the Hollywood location also. No more 5am shifts and getting my life back. So partying must go down. My roommate is also coming with us to the show so we should have a good little Portland/VC crew happening. 

2 hours ago, The Butcha said:

Sweet! This'll be fun

5 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

I want to see Nothing acoustic, or at all. Had to miss the show here because of work/car shit. 

Yeah, I can't go because it falls on Car Show night at the restaurant. 

Go hit up that HT sale guys, so far I physically have gotten Harmlessness on yellow, Emery The Question /300 clear, and Relationship of Command and ordered a bunch more. I can pick stuff up for you guys too if you need it. Anyone on the lookout for anything?

5 hours ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Yeah, I can't go because it falls on Car Show night at the restaurant. 

Go hit up that HT sale guys, so far I physically have gotten Harmlessness on yellow, Emery The Question /300 clear, and Relationship of Command and ordered a bunch more. I can pick stuff up for you guys too if you need it. Anyone on the lookout for anything?

I could use relationship of command

Just now, Dave Grohl said:

You're right @Thomas³, probably due to the fact I actually did shit Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. That hasn't happened in a long, LONG time.

That's a good thing then. I didn't do shit, besides work around the house a bit, but it still flew by. How's the ankle? Make it worse at the show?

Just now, Thomas³ said:

That's a good thing then. I didn't do shit, besides work around the house a bit, but it still flew by. How's the ankle? Make it worse at the show?

Man, it was oddly really good yesterday, but the mornings are rough. Probably cause I can't control it while I sleep, so it moves around. I'm icing it now. Still a little swollen, and very bruised, but slowly getting better. Funny thing is that I was stage diving and everyone was being caught so I didn't fuck up my ankle at all luckily. I did get a video of me stage diving though. I'll have to post it when I get it, along with whatever photos surface.

16 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Man, it was oddly really good yesterday, but the mornings are rough. Probably cause I can't control it while I sleep, so it moves around. I'm icing it now. Still a little swollen, and very bruised, but slowly getting better. Funny thing is that I was stage diving and everyone was being caught so I didn't fuck up my ankle at all luckily. I did get a video of me stage diving though. I'll have to post it when I get it, along with whatever photos surface.

Yeah, if you move at all in your sleep it probably agitates it a bit. The show sounds like it was a blast though, so it's good it healed enough for you to jump around.

2 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Deathwish have their shit to-fucking-gether. Shipped at like 2am Saturday morning and was in Jersey City by 4am.

They're my favorite label right behind Mylene for so many reasons. Love those dudes. Which variant did you get again? The wait will be worth it since I'm getting that sexy blob. 

2 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Deathwish have their shit to-fucking-gether. Shipped at like 2am Saturday morning and was in Jersey City by 4am.

They're my favorite label right behind Mylene for so many reasons. Love those dudes. Which variant did you get again? The wait will be worth it since I'm getting that sexy blob. 

3 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Half white/red

I'm a little jealous of the blob, but I'm a sucker for half/half variants so I'm happy. I wish the US one had been black/red but I could never sincerely complain about anything DW does. Been ordering from them for over a decade and they're never anything less than the best.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic