13 minutes ago, Youinreverse said:

I saw Nothing tonight and they dedicated a song to Macho Man Randy Savage.

OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I wanted to go see them but can't because it falls on last Friday which is car show night (busiest of the month) where I work. RIP.

OKAY TODAY WAS AN AMAZING DAY

I slept 4AM-10AM

I got my Hot Topic $12 (I stacked coupons so it was more like $10ish a piece) records in (and all 8 are in good shape)

THEY BROUGHT THE COTTON CANDY BLIZZARD BACK AGAIN

Haruhi BluRay it's about fucking time

I found Dave Brubeck Time Out and Bowie Let's Dance for $5 each at a record store locally

I got an original Doppelganger for $75 (the /350)

I got $60 cash for some crap I was trading in at a local shop

I sold a $40 record on Reddit

My room is finally almost clean (I need some new art for my walls though, I had some smaller posters up with thumbtacks but I had to take them down to get the house ready to sell. Eyeballing some of the Mars Volta ones because they're sexy)

This is Rez's kind of day.

and @The Ghost of Randy Savage, I haven't forgotten about your TMV, I plan on hitting you up as soon as I recover from unexpected purchases and square up with @Dave Grohl for the group buy and @chkadea for something she sent me a while back (that's been getting lots of love <3)

35 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Morning Ghost. Yeah, I'm doing good you? I just had to drive through a crazy storm to get into work, so that was fun. I love storms, just not driving when they are happening.

Morning y'all, after this year, I don't think I can take another Texas summer.

Edited by texan4life

7 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Morning dudes, @texan4life @GHOSTDRONES and @Thomas³. Storms are everywhere, we had a bad one yesterday evening, actually blew over some restaurant signs onto cars...

Morning Ryan. And damn, that's never good. It just downpoured so hard I had to pull over because it was impossible to see. The lightning was really crazy too. The downpour only lasted a minute, but it's still raining now. It should stop for a bit before we get hit with more in the afternoon.

Just now, Thomas³ said:

Did you take the valium? Feeling good?

I had one 10mg. It did nothing. It was an open one and i didnt have to wear a collar and the mask stopped at my mouth rather than my neck. She had the mirror to reflect her in the booth and let me see everything beforehand. my arms were able to go in every direction.

1 minute ago, abovetheearth said:

I had one 10mg. It did nothing. It was an open one and i didnt have to wear a collar and the mask stopped at my mouth rather than my neck. She had the mirror to reflect her in the booth and let me see everything beforehand. my arms were able to go in every direction.

Yeah, 10mg did nothing for me either, so I had to take a 2nd pill (they gave me 2). It kicked in hard after that. That's awesome you got an open one, since they seem a lot better. I'm sure they cost a lot more, but more places need to have them.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic