7 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Morning all. Can someone tell me how the fuck I'm supposed to ever finish an entire variant collection when there are 10 specially made copies of something given out to friends of the label. I need Matt's Obi-Wan Kenobi skills with this one..

Clipboard01_zps9fgljjdn.jpg

Damn, good luck dude

1 hour ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Morning all. Can someone tell me how the fuck I'm supposed to ever finish an entire variant collection when there are 10 specially made copies of something given out to friends of the label. I need Matt's Obi-Wan Kenobi skills with this one..

Clipboard01_zps9fgljjdn.jpg

By getting insanely lucky after waiting years for it to pop up. That's it. That's all you can do. :/

This is golden ticket type shit. 

Edited by Dave Grohl

16 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

By getting insanely lucky after waiting years for it to pop up. That's it. That's all you can do. :/

This is golden ticket type shit. 

That was pretty much what I thought you'd say. At least I've seen a picture of this one and know it exist, there's still 2 promo variant's I know exist but have never seen physical copies of. Why me? 

15 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Some dude I went to high school with was SUPER excited on Facebook. Like "OMG why are we important enough to get this amazing show?!?!"

I almost commented "Dude, they've been playing shows here CONSISTENTLY literally the entire time they've been a band. You were just too busy calling emo kids 'fags' in high school to notice" 

So that's a pretty good indication of how shitty the crowd is gonna be.

15 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Some dude I went to high school with was SUPER excited on Facebook. Like "OMG why are we important enough to get this amazing show?!?!"

I almost commented "Dude, they've been playing shows here CONSISTENTLY literally the entire time they've been a band. You were just too busy calling emo kids 'fags' in high school to notice" 

So that's a pretty good indication of how shitty the crowd is gonna be.

Guys with floral tank tops and red Ray Bans indoors is your typical Brand New Bro show attire.

10 hours ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Wait, they don't always do Jude Law?

When I saw them in like 2008 and 2012 they played it and probably 5 songs total from YFW.  I just saw them in June and they opened with Soco and that was it.  The majority of the setlist was Daisy.  It sucked.

Just now, KingTacoMunster said:

can someone speed the day up to 6pm?! my tattoo appt has changed from Saturday to today. crazy excited

Nice. One day I will stop saying I will get one and just do it. I was going to go with my friends in Omaha, but my one friend got stuck working late on the day we were going and she was bummed.

I just want it to be 5. Work is beyond boring today... and my RCM was delivered today so I want to clean some noisy records tonight.

We found a scared and hungry cat and he followed us home. He's so friendly and has just been hanging out with us on the porch.

It's definitely an indoor cat so we are going to try to find his owners. But if we can't there's no way we are taking it to a shelter...so might have three cats now...

I'm thinking of selling pretty much all my prints to fund a move. Been applying for jobs in Austin, Portland and Omaha again. My brain keeps going back to moving, but I feel like I need a bit more in my bank account. I love my prints, but they would be the easiest and fastest way to make some cash I think. No way my records are going anywhere.

1 hour ago, KingTacoMunster said:

How many prints you got @Thomas³ Hopefully you could save some a few favorites.

Just got to the tattoo shop and my dude redid my design, can't wait to get this.

60-70 or so. Way too many. I plan on keeping my Audrey Kawasaki's and Daniel Danger's, but my Esao Andrews, and James Jean plus a bunch of random ones will go.

John, my KAB EV-1 showed up today. Do you just use the fluid it came with, or something else? Do you do a distilled water rinse after, or just play it after vacuuming off the solution?

Edited by Thomas³

8 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

Has anyone here ever used/owner a countertop dishwasher? They worth $200? I'm curious how they work. Do you have to have your faucet running the entire time, or do you go in and turn it off and on during certain cycles of it?

had one for 9 years. leave it running when on. turn off when load is completely done. should be a beep or light when done. $200 seems good of new or fairly recent. remember to run your water hot. 

Edited by abovetheearth

21 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

60-70 or so. Way too many. I plan on keeping my Audrey Kawasaki's and Daniel Danger's, but my Esao Andrews, and James Jean plus a bunch of random ones will go.

John, my KAB EV-1 showed up today. Do you just use the fluid it came with, or something else? Do you do a distilled water rinse after, or just play it after vacuuming off the solution?

I just use the fluid and vacuum. You can do a distilled rinse, but  I'm lazy

9 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Worth it but I'm biased. But does seem a little high for him, hopefully it's the venue 

Last time I saw him (2001 coheadliner with Ozzy) tickets were about that, but it was at the venue about a mile down the road, that's 20x bigger.

It's a pretty moderately sized theater, saw Lewis Black there a few months ago. Saw A Perfect Circle there back in 2003. Honestly if we weren't so strapped for cash right now AND we didn't JUST adopt a cat we need to get fixed I'd buy my girlfriend tickets for her birthday.

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic