Morning all. Hey @GHOSTDRONES, have you given the new Neurosis a listen yet? Giving it a first spin now and I'm impressed so far...

Edit: It's a really good listen, but it feels like an EP instead of a full album to me. Feels like it lacks by a couple of more songs...

Edited by GreatGreenOne77

Also @GHOSTDRONES I know you like Fucked Up, what are your favorites releases from them? I picked up Couple Tracks 7" yesterday just digging through a box of 7". I like Year Of The Hare and David Comes To Life, David's Town and Hidden World, Glass Boys was ok, haven't heard much else except a couple early songs

3 hours ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Morning all. Hey @GHOSTDRONES, have you given the new Neurosis a listen yet? Giving it a first spin now and I'm impressed so far...

Edit: It's a really good listen, but it feels like an EP instead of a full album to me. Feels like it lacks by a couple of more songs...

It is my favorite record from them since A Sun That Never Sets

3 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

Also @GHOSTDRONES I know you like Fucked Up, what are your favorites releases from them? I picked up Couple Tracks 7" yesterday just digging through a box of 7". I like Year Of The Hare and David Comes To Life, David's Town and Hidden World, Glass Boys was ok, haven't heard much else except a couple early songs

3 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

My favorite LPs are Hidden World and Chemistry of Modern Life.  My favorite EPs are Police, Generations, and Litany

Went to grab some pizza at Little Caesars tonight. Lady in front of me orders two pizzas and some crazy bread. The teenage girl working at the counter grabs her pizzas and sets them on the counter. The lady opens the box on the top and says in a real disgruntled voice" UHHhhhhh. Can I get one that doesn't look so messy?". The pizza looks fine to me. The girl at the counter is a little flustered. You can tell she hasn't worked there for long. She apologizes and goes back to grab a replacement. The girl comes back with the replacement, puts it on top of the other boxes, and starts reaching for the "messy" pizza. The lady grabs the stack and says "Nope. I'm taking that one too."

wd8UydF.gif?noredirect

34 minutes ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

Congrats Bea

Thanks!

11 minutes ago, Youinreverse said:

Went to grab some pizza at Little Caesars tonight. Lady in front of me orders two pizzas and some crazy bread. The teenage girl working at the counter grabs her pizzas and sets them on the counter. The lady opens the box on the top and says in a real disgruntled voice" UHHhhhhh. Can I get one that doesn't look so messy?". The pizza looks fine to me. The girl at the counter is a little flustered. You can tell she hasn't worked there for long. She apologizes and goes back to grab a replacement. The girl comes back with the replacement, puts it on top of the other boxes, and starts reaching for the "messy" pizza. The lady grabs the stack and says "Nope. I'm taking that one too."

wd8UydF.gif?noredirect

Fuck that noise.

1 minute ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Morning all...

I'm blown away with this new ETID album...I know I'm probably a little biased but damn, I cannot pick a favorite song off of it

I fell asleep during the last song last night cuz I started it after 10:30...I've only heard Hot Damn for comparison but it's much better. Not a huuuuge fan of that record in the first place, but the new one definitely is more interesting. 

1 hour ago, DOMAN127 said:

I fell asleep during the last song last night cuz I started it after 10:30...I've only heard Hot Damn for comparison but it's much better. Not a huuuuge fan of that record in the first place, but the new one definitely is more interesting. 

You should give Last Night In Town for a spin... and Burial Plot Bidding War

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic