The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

my friend at Bric A Brac Records here in Chicago pre-ordered 7 copies and he's setting aside one for me - he won't be getting them in until the 'store release of 11/26' but I don't mind since I have the OG Varese Sarabande pressing from the early 80's. I don't even care about color, I just want a copy since it's one of my favorite films. :)

Is anyone looking for the Studio Ghibli LPs - I have two of the variants. I haven't even opened them after admitting I'm not into Soundtracks. Hit me up if you are. I don't have any clue on the pressing info on these but I'm sure I can look at what I ordered regarding color. 

Hope things are good around here gang. 

According to this thread it seems like it

its just all over the place. I asked about a shipping confirmation in the Mondo RECORDS thread and I get one guy talking about a poster, another guy saying something sold out, and another guy saying something went back up at some point. Anyway.... still no shipping confirmation on my 7"s. I thought they had them in hand already.