The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

If someone has an extra B and sells it to me, I will sell someone my standard when it comes in at less than cost. OR if I get a Winchester I'll sell someone the strawberry at cost (assuming someone has an extra).

If somehow that all goes through as planned I will gladly buy the strawberry from you lol 

Don't count on it. :(

Honestly I bought a black a while back from someone at Mondocon and I've never had luck with Mondo releases but I still refresh for the releases I really want and watch the minutes. This one hit hard because I really wanted it, and to see these flooding the secondary market moments after it's over by people who clearly couldn't give a fuck just puts a terrible taste in my mouth. And it should've been strawberry.

Honestly I bought a black a while back from someone at Mondocon and I've never had luck with Mondo releases but I still refresh for the releases I really want and watch the minutes. This one hit hard because I really wanted it, and to see these flooding the secondary market moments after it's over by people who clearly couldn't give a fuck just puts a terrible taste in my mouth. And it should've been strawberry.

without all those stupid flippers driving up the hype over the last couple years, there probably would be no shaun of the dead vinyl. i know it sucks when you miss out, but at least there's another version that is available to anyone who wants it with the possibility of getting a colored variant. 

At least give me a 2 minute timer once it's in my cart. I can't stand getting to submit payment and then getting the dreaded message. It's like waking up Christmas day and finding out it's cancelled. Or some similiar soul-crushing experience

If someone checked out before you, then chances are they had it in the cart before you. You lose either way.

if anyone can sell me a version B i'd be so grateful.  missed the drop as had a client, was only away from my phone for 15 mins.......

i'm furious that so many are on ebay for stupid money, I've emailed mondo about this not that I expect they can do anything about it. 

How do some sellers have 10 copies when you can only order 2? :angry: