The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Well as others have said, if someone has a second strawberry varaint and doesn't want to just flip it, I would love to hear from you!

If they aren't going to flip it why do you want to here from them? Wouldn't you want to here from some one who is going to flip it....(if they don't glip how can you buy?)

Does anyone have issues with selection of shipping? It keeps going back to shipping method after choosing. Did it for 5 times before I went to the next page to pay.

It has happened to me a few times, not sure what the cause it. Occasionally it won't ever work for Media Mail and I have to go with the more expensive option.

I think they said a new website was coming soon. Hopefully they'll fix the check-out process. 

Sooooo

1000 copies

2 limit

So 500 people get a copy for themselves and 500 end up on ebay for twice the value or more

Instead of idk 1000 fans getting a copy

Great fucking policy.

1. quit your whining

2. a bunch of copies were sold at mondo con

3. a lot of us only bought one. i know i did.

4. quit your whining.

Sometimes I feel like people on this site snag limited variants just to say they did in the topic rather than listen to the album

Says the dude who buys albums he hasn't (or hardly) listened to because it is the most limited. Like art records are really supposed to be played by most anyway.

Sooooo

1000 copies

2 limit

So 500 people get a copy for themselves and 500 end up on ebay for twice the value or more

Instead of idk 1000 fans getting a copy

Great fucking policy.

2 limit per order. You can place as many orders as you want. I guarantee you flippers are placing more than one order.

Mondo drops aren't like most others. They don't care about what happens on the aftermarket as long as there's hype and a fast sell-out. In fact, flippers only increase the hype around their products, which in turn guarantees quicker sell-outs.

It's all part of the "game". Gotta be quick if you want dat limited wax...