The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Their horror stuff tends to hang around longer than some of their other prints.  But you've also gotta factor in that it's Halloween and people who aren't big into horror tend to care more about it this time of the year, plus it is the only print going up for sale.  It'll probably go in a minute or two.

You mean like a Version B? They've only done that a handful of time I think, it isn't the norm. 

Yeah I meant Version B. Really not the routine for each drop? Guess I haven't done that many. Jurassic Park, Batman 7", Shaun Of The Dead. I picked Omen and Halloween up at a later order, guess I just assumed it had a Version B that I missed.

Yeah I meant Version B. Really not the routine for each drop? Guess I haven't done that many. Jurassic Park, Batman 7", Shaun Of The Dead. I picked Omen and Halloween up at a later order, guess I just assumed it had a Version B that I missed.

I think JP, SOTD, Halloween & now The Omen are the only ones with a version B so far. Probably missing one but thats all I can think of.

What does the Omen look like? My cover looks like the one that's about to go up, but it's on standard black.

Yeah I think it's the same cover with maybe a new sticker specifying the striped variant. I consider it a version B cuz you're buying the specific color as opposed to the original where it was black & random insertion. Mondo may not call it "version B" though.

I'm trying to think. Studio Ghibli had cover art variants, as did JP and SOTD and the seven inches. Iron Giant will as well. The Drive Pic Disc has a unique cover. Oh, also Halloween. 

I guess they are more common than I thought, though still the minority. The Omen doesn't have a B artwork just two vinyl variants.