The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

So I got my SotD in today and my side 1 label is rippled. How is mondo with this kind of stuff if I emailed them to see if they could replace it if possible? I usually wouldn't nit pick something like this but for $30 after shipping I atleast want everything to be tip top.

Just peel it off. I've had this happen a bunch of times and every time its happened i peeled it off and another label was perfectly placed underneath. 

This doesn't need a replacement. 

Just peel it off. I've had this happen a bunch of times and every time its happened i peeled it off and another label was perfectly placed underneath.

This doesn't need a replacement.

As in you had an extra label laying around or did you actually have a replacement label given to you?

I like how a double labeled record, was compared to being raped in this thread.....Either this is the most evil vinyl ever or some one greatly misunderstands rape....

Shocked to see a snarky comment coming from you... +2 for using rape twice though. Again I never had this happen so of course I jumped the gun MY BAD.