The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Well its Thursday, still not shipping notification for JW or AoD. Lets talk prints instead, I know KingTacoMunster is trying to unload his but I'm excited for that Evil Dead 2 variant I picked up. I got no kids or loved ones so all my money go to shit I don't need. 

No one loves me either so I spend all my money on Mondo. I'm currently waiting on 5 things to be shipped and moving soon, so I might have to contact them soon. Also, someone should jump on that KingTacos variant for below cost. And since we are talking prints I am still looking for the Edmiston Halloween Reg or Var. Have a lot of good stuff to trade, check my post in sales board :)   

Stoked for you, I for some reason was unable to snag either of the Almost Got Im posters, a little bummed

Thanks dude!

Bummer you didn't get one. I kept refreshing the check out page until I got one about 5 minutes after they went on sale. People always hold them in their cart or lose mobile connection. You just have to keep refreshing.

Does anyone else have the problem where literally every other order that is shipped gets trapped in a vortex for a week at the Austin post office? I know it's not Mondo's fault but it's mind-boggling. What the hell is going on down there?

I haven't had any problems recently. My Jurassic World shipped yesterday so I guess we'll see how it goes.

I ordered that Jurassic World with quickness when it went up, and still no shipping note. sounds about right.

I ordered right when it went up too. Unfortunately they do not ship in order.

I asked them to combine my Jurassic World and Army of Darkness and still haven't gotten any notification. While this sucks its not the end of the world. 

Combined orders always ship last, so probably sometime next week. Saving on that shipping is definitely worth waiting a few extra days.