The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Unfortunately thats not a legit answer. You order from almost any other label or distro they have all of those expenses and shipping is 4 dollars, 5 max.

And then their releases can be a $1 or $3 more....some places have cheap shipping and higher priced items.....it all depends.

Customer service is top notch with mondo so if it costs me a few dollars or more I'm fine with it.

Check amoeba....higher price free shipping...I'm just sayin.....

It is a very legit answer.  If anyone is charging $4 or $5 max, then they are either loosing money on shipping or not paying who ever is doing the shipping hourly.  Maybe they put interns on shipping, maybe its a small single owner label and they ship them out on their free time.  From some one in the online sales business the price of cardboard is up, postage is up and about to increase again soon, with new mandatory insurance rules cost of labor is up...these things add up!

Am I wrong to have thought that these sorts of things were already built into the price? I mean, Mondo's releases are, for the most part, usually more expensive than comparable releases by other labels by at least $5-10. 

you americans complaining about shippings costs really chaps my ass.

Gotta agree. I moved here from Canada, and holy hell shipping is cheap. Between media mail being a concept, free shipping from the majority of online retailers, and everything having tracking...it's great.

In Canada, an LP shipped in the same province is maybe $12-15.

Gotta agree. I moved here from Canada, and holy hell shipping is cheap. Between media mail being a concept, free shipping from the majority of online retailers, and everything having tracking...it's great.

In Canada, an LP shipped in the same province is maybe $12-15.

buying a $40 record and taking the time to complain about an extra buck or two for shipping.. its like buying an iphone and complaining about spending a couple bucks on an app.

When mondo combines the shipping on two LPs i ordered my refund will be $7.. dont even want to tell you how much much my actual shipping cost will end up being. UHG.

anyways rant over.

Am I wrong to have thought that these sorts of things were already built into the price? I mean, Mondo's releases are, for the most part, usually more expensive than comparable releases by other labels by at least $5-10. 

I do think some labels do pad their prices so that they can offer cheaper shipping, I do not think that is the case with Mondo.

Mondo's prices are just higher due to the quality of product they are putting out.

Omg everyone sooOoOOoOoo rank your 3 favorite Mondo vinyl releases that you own!! Ready set go!!

Mine would be:

Army Of Darkness Vortex Swirl just came in the mail yesterday the little cut-outs are pretty damn cool.

Guardians Of The Galaxy (Used to own it so its gotta count a little)

Gravity

Omg everyone sooOoOOoOoo rank your 3 favorite Mondo vinyl releases that you own!! Ready set go!!

Army of Darkness MondoCon Edition

Gravity Foil Bag Edition

Batman 12" Die cut Black/Gray Splatter

Notable Mentions:

Aliens Power Loader Edition

Halloween Orange/Black Splatter

Still need a Guardians Of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Mondo edition vinyl and  Cassette