The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I would totally take this off your hands if I had the money but shits been tight as hell lately. After Wednesday things should clear up a little bit but I don't know how much. I got someone else I need to get ahold of as well that I'm supposed to pick something up off of. I'm in the process of trying to sell some of my Mondo Prints as well I got a Mike Mitchell The Shape I bought for a friend who changed his mind so that's a pricey print I'm stuck with too. And the worst news ever man the purple ETID - Big Dirty fell through but I did get the Yellow first pressing I'm spinning it right now and it sounds amazing.

"I'm no good at court ordered goodbyes!"

Tell your friend that's not how it works.

Managed to snag all 3 this morning. Only have about half the set but that will have to suffice. Considering most are on the vinyl boxset I don't feel too bad not tracking them down.

Also, how is Mondo about combining shipping? $15 per poster kills me when its 1/3 of the poster price and in order to even get a poster you have to place each order individually to guarantee you get one. I've got 6 outstanding poster orders with them right now and would love to get about $75 of that shipping back.

6 variants of each and only 250 each for clue?! that is going to be so hard for people to get every color. its hard enough to check out with more than 2 items on limited drops.

Its a lot of variants, I agree - but I really encourage people to only grab their favorite. I grabbed Plum, personally. On the drop it should be a pull down to chose which color you want.

Mo. Is there an estimated shipping date for The Connection?

We're trying to lock that down at the moment. This one is atypical because we are using the plant we've never used before (one that pressed the original "La French" record) and unfortunately there have been delays that we usually are able to account for with the vendors we regularly use, but with a new (to us) plant, it's been more difficult to gauge those things.

I'll get back to you with that as soon as I have something firm. Thanks for your patience.