Tenacious D 12th Anniversary Self Titled 2LP Repress

throck

back when i ran track in high school, the bus ride to away meets was pretty much the number one reason for me and some of my friends to even be on the team. we had ridiculous over the top and mostly inappropriate sing-alongs, and fuck her gently was a staple.

looking back, i cant believe we actually got away with that with the coach, a driver, and freshmen on board. eventually we offended somebody, and had to replace it with tribute.

• 1 month later...

I was at the show last night in Atlantic City - they were selling copies of this at the merch stand.  However, the copies they had out were autographed by KG and JB (in silver marker) and were priced at $50 (which I wasn't gonna pay since I pre-ordered from Amazon).  I didn't see any plain (unsigned) copies though - just wanted to put this out in case anyone is seeing them and has the $$.

$50? Pretty much double what you'll end up paying otherwise. Makes me curious as to why it got pushed back if there are already copies done though. I got the amazon delay e-mail as well.

On a related note, did they have those "Dawn of the D" shirts at the show using Kyle's head and the Dawn of the Dead font? They're $15 on their site at the moment, but if they had them for say $25 at the show I'd consider it. 

$50? Pretty much double what you'll end up paying otherwise. Makes me curious as to why it got pushed back if there are already copies done though. I got the amazon delay e-mail as well.

On a related note, did they have those "Dawn of the D" shirts at the show using Kyle's head and the Dawn of the Dead font? They're $15 on their site at the moment, but if they had them for say $25 at the show I'd consider it. 

Yeah they had the Dawn of the D shirts and I am pretty sure they were $25 - $15 is a good price if you can get that online - they looked pretty cool. 

They also had a shirt with the first LP cover on the front and "2013 old school acoustic style" on the back along with the drawings of their characters from the insert.  They also had a deth star poster that was cool for $10 - it was about 36" x 36" (not sure if they had those on the full band tour last summer (i didnt check out the merch stand at that show)).

Yeah they had the Dawn of the D shirts and I am pretty sure they were $25 - $15 is a good price if you can get that online - they looked pretty cool. 

They also had a shirt with the first LP cover on the front and "2013 old school acoustic style" on the back along with the drawings of their characters from the insert.  They also had a deth star poster that was cool for $10 - it was about 36" x 36" (not sure if they had those on the full band tour last summer (i didnt check out the merch stand at that show)).

Well, after shipping I'd imagine the shirts would be almost the same price there. Dammit, now I'm tempted about that signed one. Hmmm...