The Postal Service - Give Up (3xLP reissue)

Anyone else get tickets for any of their dates?

NYC was crazy, GA sold out instantly and every time I placed an order, ticketmaster canceled or gave me an error and then just kept bumping me up to a worse section. Just as I was about to... give up, I refreshed and got GA tickets and checked out smoothly!

The San Luis Obispo show was saying it was sold out, but the site let my transaction go throw anyway.  I got a confirmation email and everything. Are they just playing with my emotions? 

You should email Vallitix. They're pretty on-the-ball and should be able to confirm the transaction. It did NOT allow me to go through just now so it's not an ongoing fluke. If you got a confirmation email you should be fine... just print it and bring it to the show, just in case.

Does anyone happen to know what time Subpop will "go live" with (start selling) the reissue of Give Up?  Especially after missing out on the Beach House loser edition despite ordering it the morning it went on sale, I really want to make sure I get my grubby hands on a loser edition of this album. 

Thanks for the heads up, was waiting to get the "loser" edition but went with this and an "in the groove" record cleaner for probably $10 cheaper than just the cost of the "loser" edition. I probably don't need all the extra tracks, TBH.