PO: Shone - Heat Thing

Got mine in today. The box is nice (I got 58/200) but nothing special per say; exact same as the relient k forget and not slow down box. The book was a little bit of a let down for me. It's smaller than I was anticipating and doesn't even have lyrics in it or really help to advance/explain the storyline. The artwork is really nice and the book seems well put together but I guess I was just expecting/hoping for something a little different. The etchings on the outside edge of each side of the LP and the reverse printed B side label were nice touches and honestly make the vinyl stand out as the best part of the package

Hmmm okay so my thoughts after unwrapping and spinning mine.  (Tier 1 Box set)

The actual packaging in USPS Box could have been padded more.

Box itself; I thought it would have looked a lot better and looks/feels pretty flimsy.  Also it is a very light colored wood, not dark like pictured.

The Limited number; box and book are different.  Box 124 Book 68.  Only thing I find odd is that they were announced (and still posted) as only 150 box sets printed.  hmmm

Book; as mentioned no lyrics.  Pretty big let down.

Vinyl; etching looks good, vinyl sounds great.  By far the most important part

Conclusion; A bit let down because I was really looking forward to this and it wasn't as awesome as I thought.  But the album sounds great.  Probably could have settled for just the vinyl, but I really enjoy this band so im not pissed I spent an extra $45.  It will look nice displayed.