THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

It's hard to explain to Emily what goes on on the internet. She is aware of these boards, and if something substantial happens on any given day, I usually fill her in, but she just looks at me with these confused eyes.

So when I said, "Oh, I was just taking a picture of me with the guitar to poke fun at this Albert guy," she responded with "Why is your pant leg rolled up?" (It was, though it doesn't show in the photo... My room was BLAZING hot, and I only had the patience to recreate that dumb picture 3 or 4 times before saying "Close enough.")

It's hard to explain to Emily what goes on on the internet. She is aware of these boards, and if something substantial happens on any given day, I usually fill her in, but she just looks at me with these confused eyes.

So when I said, "Oh, I was just taking a picture of me with the guitar to poke fun at this Albert guy," she responded with "Why is your pant leg rolled up?" (It was, though it doesn't show in the photo... My room was BLAZING hot, and I only had the patience to recreate that dumb picture 3 or 4 times before saying "Close enough.")

I bet those conversations of trying to explain this board to her are priceless. I wouldnt even know where to start

I bet those conversations of trying to explain this board to her are priceless. I wouldnt even know where to start

I'm still trying to explain all of those photoshopped pictures of me...

That was a good day.

This is my life.

"So in this thread on VC..."

"...so then theusedguy made 8 more asinine threads about how to store plastic sleeves and Used variants..."

"...yeah everyone's posting pictures of Shaq because the thread has already spun out on control and it's not like it's about to get back on track..."

"...wanna look at the Boobies Appreciation thread with me? Yeah, that's Rory Gilmore. You think Lorelai n00dz exist?"

I need to go outside more.

Guest beejayz

oh come on, some of these arent even crazy. below a 100 and its in the crazy thread? i thought id see super extreme stuff and some one posts a $30 record here, really?

This is my life.

"So in this thread on VC..."

"...so then theusedguy made 8 more asinine threads about how to store plastic sleeves and Used variants..."

"...yeah everyone's posting pictures of Shaq because the thread has already spun out on control and it's not like it's about to get back on track..."

"...wanna look at the Boobies Appreciation thread with me? Yeah, that's Rory Gilmore. You think Lorelai n00dz exist?"

I need to go outside more.

Pretty much sums up my life to a t...

Guest beejayz
Some are posted for how low they go for, not just how high some records sell for

i did not even think of that, you just blew my mind.

Nirvana Test Press. Pretty fair price too!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/400294026532

This guy has been relisting the same Nirvana and Beck bullshit for literally 5 years. I've never seen him sell a thing. He must have an in somewhere to have gotten the ORG tests- I highly doubt he went searching for the whole set.

Guest beejayz

This guy has been relisting the same Nirvana and Beck bullshit for literally 5 years. I've never seen him sell a thing. He must have an in somewhere to have gotten the ORG tests- I highly doubt he went searching for the whole set.

i guess the waiting game is best if your not needing to sell right away. if i sell on ebay, i rarely budge on price even if it takes a couple months, eventurally that buyer will come around.

He keeps listing the same overpriced Guided By Voices stuff forever.

I checked out his completed listings to see if he has sold much, and the only things sold on the first page is Pablo Honey for $60 (the fuck?), a pretty dress :-* and a "sparkely (sic) hooded sweatshirt"