the used 'lies for the liars' - colors

Guest mistermuffin

Guest mistermuffin

i currently have a pink version of 'lies for the liars' by the used.  ive heard of other colors existing of black, green, and yellow. if anyone has this album in a color that is not pink, please reply or contact me. thanks.

Guest mistermuffin

I have the pink version too and I love it sooo much! They pressed/ repressed all of their albums in 2009 and thats the only pressing I know of it which was the pink version.

yeah thats my thought, last year these showed up http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007IJKEUC/ref=oh_details_o00_s01_i00   http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007IJKEPW/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00  http://www.amazon.com/Lies-Liars-Used/dp/B0053QD1MA/ref=sr_1_6?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1348805296&sr=1-6&keywords=used+lies+liars but ive order them and they sent me the same exact 2009 pressings so its a bit confusing of why they were relisted.  also some sites list is as green color and i contact them and ask to check and they say nope its pink and some say nope we cant open it so its a strange situation around that album but i just like to make sure so i ask in this topic and figure if they exist in different colors then someone must have them here. because i have every vinyl they have released in every color...just LFTL was causing me touble with these internet rumors

I will do some more research on this tonight. It's probably just rumors, and people on amazon sometimes list the same exact product like 15 times with slightly different names. That's awesome that you have all of their albums on all colors, I have almost all of their vinyl (including singles) on all variations also, I am only missing Their first album's first pressing which was in germany and only 200 exist so it's practically impossible to get. My favorite of their releases is Vulnerable on blue vinyl.

Also they're on Hopeless now so I highly doubt that Hopeless would be intrested in repressing vinyl that are still on sale from their webstore.

I will do some more research on this tonight. It's probably just rumors, and people on amazon sometimes list the same exact product like 15 times with slightly different names. That's awesome that you have all of their albums on all colors, I have almost all of their vinyl (including singles) on all variations also, I am only missing Their first album's first pressing which was in germany and only 200 exist so it's practically impossible to get. My favorite of their releases is Vulnerable on blue vinyl.

i have the euro press of the first album. pm me if you're interested. 

Guest mistermuffin

cool, thanks for the help.  ive seen the german pressing and it is the exact same as the 2009 version, only difference is it says made in germany on the back but aside from that its the exact same. its nice to see someone else who appreaciates the used and collects everything they release.  ive recently started to import cassette tapes of their from indonesia too....i got lies for the liars on cassette and i order the first tape on cassette but it has not arrived in a while and i think it got lost in the mail :/

cool, thanks for the help.  ive seen the german pressing and it is the exact same as the 2009 version, only difference is it says made in germany on the back but aside from that its the exact same. its nice to see someone else who appreaciates the used and collects everything they release.  ive recently started to import cassette tapes of their from indonesia too....i got lies for the liars on cassette and i order the first tape on cassette but it has not arrived in a while and i think it got lost in the mail :/

That's really cool, I have been thinking about collecting theirs or Marilyn Manson's Cassettes but I've never had the right amount of money at the right time. Even tho honestly if I got their cassettes they'd probably be hung up on my wall. I'm glad to see that you appreciate The Used's music too, they're probably one of the most underrated bands I've seen, probably because you can hear a large difference between albums. Even though I like that many do not.

Not too add any fuel to the fire, but there was SUPPOSED to be a new pressing of lies for the liars pressed by a new (I think) record company named Hi Horse Records... the one on Amazon does list that and a while ago, it was on SRC as well. The Pink pressing of LFTL is on Pink and I'm not sure if it ever came out on Hi Horse Records...

SRC has since removed that listing... I wonder if they can shed any light...

Guest mistermuffin

Not too add any fuel to the fire, but there was SUPPOSED to be a new pressing of lies for the liars pressed by a new (I think) record company named Hi Horse Records... the one on Amazon does list that and a while ago, it was on SRC as well. The Pink pressing of LFTL is on Pink and I'm not sure if it ever came out on Hi Horse Records...

SRC has since removed that listing... I wonder if they can shed any light...

yes, thats  ture but it was never pressed. the same hi horse also was suppose to repress the self titled and in love and death...i posted amazon links a few posts up on the page and i order all from amazon and they sent me the reprise records pressings and i contacted hi horse and they said they didnt release them (but thats just a customer service dude) so who knows but as of now i believe its just a internet mistake that spread and hi horse never repressed any of them at all. but thanks for your input.