OFFICIAL RSD13/Record Store Day Releases Thread (1st Post Updated)

SUPPOSEDLY. That's what I've heard. But on every list I've seen, it just says 'Cut Copy LP'

ah i would really love that, so two releases from modular this year potentially, This and the tame impala 12".

I will always regret passing on the Tame Impala 10" because i thought 25 for a 10" so i am hoping that the repress is legit 

I don't have any of those albums. I'd buy one of the worst offenders though - Kvelertak.

On one hand, at least they match the artwork. I don't have any of those albums though, short of Morningrise, and there are more than a few on there that I'd want.

Black Metal isn't actually that bad, really. Simple, anyway.

edit : You know what, I'm gonna rescind my disgust for Overkill. It's the same colors as the album cover, and when it's spinning on the table, it probably looks just fine.

ive made the decision to buy online this year for RSD =( im a little dead inside because of it... but SRC is going to have everything I want and honestly getting up at 5am to get in line for a store that opens up at 10 just doesn't seem appealing any more. id rather pay a few extra bucks per record than fight some fat jerk off off thats just going to go to ebay with the 400 dollars in records he buys. 

ive made the decision to buy online this year for RSD =( im a little dead inside because of it... but SRC is going to have everything I want and honestly getting up at 5am to get in line for a store that opens up at 10 just doesn't seem appealing any more. id rather pay a few extra bucks per record than fight some fat jerk off off thats just going to go to ebay with the 400 dollars in records he buys. 

exactly.  i quit "physical" RSD a few years ago.  It's not enjoyable to stand in a store that's cramped to begin with and deal with annoying people.  

exactly.  i quit "physical" RSD a few years ago.  It's not enjoyable to stand in a store that's cramped to begin with and deal with annoying people.  

last year was officially my last when some guy pushed my girlfriend and even before I could get to him, the clerk grabbed him by the throat and kicked him out....

That's fine man, it was because I understood the joke he was trying to make. It was said, I'm over it lets move on

Ah, gotcha. Sorry for jumping in. I was just a bit confused.

UHF Records in Royal Oak, MI posted this image as UK record store day releases:

525251_494555917248600_17681253_n.jpg

if that were the US list, I'd be dropping a lot more money. I want that ugly Motörhead splatter, goddammit.

Yeah, I posted that list in this thread a while back. I'm supposed to get my copies in a week or so before RSD if what the label said is correct.