OFFICIAL RSD13/Record Store Day Releases Thread (1st Post Updated)

In the middle of the spreadsheet

DAVID

GUETTA DAVID GUETTA 1 12 INCH-LIMITED

EDITION 13.90 EMI RECORDS DEFTONES LIVE VOL.1 SELECTIONS

FROM ADRENALINE 1 12 INCH-LIMITED

EDITION 17.90 WARNER EDDIE VEDDER INTO THE WILD 1 12 INCH-LIMITED

PICTURE EDITION 17.90 WARNER ELI PAPERBOY 1 12 INCH-LIMITED

EDITION 11.90 WARNER FLAMING LIPS ZAIREEKA 4 12 INCH-LIMITED

BOXSET EDITION 65.90 WARNER

DUH.  Thank you.

Some of these prices are insane. I'm looking at spending $300 easy. I really have to widdle down my list.

At The Drive-In $32.99

Sigur Ros $36.99 !?!?

Drive $29.99 (pass)

Cut Copy $25.99

super excited to see the zombies LP added.

wish all the reissues could be priced out like the grizzly bear reissue.

Zombies LP? I looked and looked again but I don't see this anywhere. Don't fuck with me like that bro I'm excited.

Just got back from Atlantic Sounds. Reserved NFG, Frank Turner, Dazed & Confused, and Sly & the Family Stone. There wasn't really anything on the list that was different than what's on the first page.

And no "That Thing You Do" or Sugarcult. :(

Gosh, if they ever came out with the soundtrack to that movie I'd pick it up so quick

Just got back from Atlantic Sounds. Reserved NFG, Frank Turner, Dazed & Confused, and Sly & the Family Stone. There wasn't really anything on the list that was different than what's on the first page.

And no "That Thing You Do" or Sugarcult. :(

I'm going to be a dummy and ask, Is pre-ordering open to anyone? I'd much rather drive 50 mins to Daytona for a guaranteed buy than wait 3 hours in line at park ave and miss a few things.

Man that zombies LP looks cool, lets hope they did a good job with the remaster. I'm real curious to see what the Gay Fish picture disc looks like (only San Diego is shown).

Neat splatter on the btbam also

Lots of cool stuff. no real "omg must own" titles yet, just a bunch of smaller "should own" releases, an odd contrast to years past.

But high prices and dubious sources means I'll be saving lot this year. I want those two animals 10"s but that alone is going to be nearly $30 I won't spend if I get the feeling it'll be cut from digital.

Okay, I think I'll be around Columbus for RSD this year. Come on, Columbus people, where should I do this? What should have the best stuff, but the least shitty crowd? And who would want to do lunch or some shit? I don't know...?

This is my first RSD outside of Chicago, and I don't know shit...

Okay, I think I'll be around Columbus for RSD this year. Come on, Columbus people, where should I do this? What should have the best stuff, but the least shitty crowd? And who would want to do lunch or some shit? I don't know...?

This is my first RSD outside of Chicago, and I don't know shit...

I'm in the same boat. After 10 years as a regular at all the shops in Athens, Ga I feel homeless. I may make the trip back just for RSD.