Relient K - Forget And Not Slow Down "collector's Box" W/ Vinyl - 50% Off

Bummer, I am supposed to have one with my CL too. We'll see if it came today. I was gonna order another with my buddy using the discount code they sent me for CL being delayed too. It would have been like $17

There was a discount code given to people who preordered, because of the delay? I definitely didn't get one. Lame. Haha

• 1 year later...

Apologies for the bump but thought I'd share this with anyone looking for a repress of this:

I just messaged the one person with the best knowledge of a repress for FANSD and they said (in reference to pressing/re-repressing any/all of Relient K's catalog, minus their self-titled), "FANSD is the hard one, but trying to get that one too."  

Apologies for the bump but thought I'd share this with anyone looking for a repress of this:

I just messaged the one person with the best knowledge of a repress for FANSD and they said (in reference to pressing/re-repressing any/all of Relient K's catalog, minus their self-titled), "FANSD is the hard one, but trying to get that one too."  

thanks for the info my dude. That's the one I'm waiting for.

Weird that that would be the hard one, maybe because Jive was involved in releasing/distributing it? I'd have thought 5 Score would've been harder considering it was a Capitol/EMI operation from top to bottom.

That's my guess.  I think the Capitol/EMI stuff is easier to gain access to than Jive (or whoever retains the vinyl rights).

And for anyone else interested, I asked about pressing K is For Karaoke and he said he hadn't spoke with the band about it--same with their self-titled--so the odds of it being pressed are currently not in our favor.   

That's my guess. I think the Capitol/EMI stuff is easier to gain access to than Jive (or whoever retains the vinyl rights).

And for anyone else interested, I asked about pressing K is For Karaoke and he said he hadn't spoke with the band about it--same with their self-titled--so the odds of it being pressed are currently not in our favor.

Thanks for all the info!

Someone messaged me on discogs yesterday asking if I was willing to let go of my OG copy of this, and that he had a big list of stuff he'd trade for it, "including Brand New Deja Entendu".

Reeeeaaally torn between telling him about the repress or just saying "sure man let's do that trade" and flipping that shit

Someone messaged me on discogs yesterday asking if I was willing to let go of my OG copy of this, and that he had a big list of stuff he'd trade for it, "including Brand New Deja Entendu".

Reeeeaaally torn between telling him about the repress or just saying "sure man let's do that trade" and flipping that shit

Same guy messaged me as well saying the same exact thing!  And I was absolutely thinking the same thing you are hahahaha.

got the same message. haha! i told him about the repress... sorry!